Chapter 13

Shoto took another step closer before pinning the ash-blond onto a tree, approaching himself to the werewolf's neck as he took a soft sniff. Katsuki wasn't sure if he should be freaking out or not. He let out a small whimper and closed his eyes shut.

Before Shoto appeared out both his sharp fangs, he took a glance at Katsuki and a slight sigh escaped himself. He took a step backward and looked away. "Lead me the way to your place. The blood wasn't showing any sign of stopping,"

Katsuki took in a deep breath and fastened his walking pace to his house. He could've sworn he was nearly about to die by the hands of a vampire. If anyone were to kill him, specifically a vampire, he'd let Half n Half, his old friend kill him.

Shoto followed him from behind, having his usual cold and emotionless expression. Though behind the cold wall, deep inside his heart he felt slightly guilty of what he had done. Might as well would apologize to this werewolf. He never thought this blond would terrify, but it's nice to see a rare side of him that no one ever saw. 

~Time Skip~

A few minutes later after walking in silence, Katsuki finally arrived to his house. It was wooden but still held an "don't come here" aura/vibe."My parents shouldn't be home so come on. But don't forget, there are plenty of werewolves that come around this area to 'taunt' me, then again, I scare them away."He opened the door, the interior was modern and still somewhat traditional.

Shoto tilted his head as he looked inside. He doesn't know how to describe it. It was....wild? Was that even a suitable word? "Do you kept any living animal here?" He asked. "Yeah, I fucking keep myself living here." Katsuki responded back with a 'tsk'.

Shoto glared slightly at the ash-blond's answer. Revenge, huh? He then sighed slightly. "Then I'll just hold it in." He spoke. Holding his hunger wouldn't be hard, he guessed. "So, where's your treatment stuffs?" He asked, changing the topic.

He was still confused and hurried off to grab the first aid kit. He brought it into the living room. "Take off your shirt. I need to check for some wounds on you."
"I told you I don't have any. No need for that," Shoto quickly protested. He didn't do much in beating those humans earlier, neither they're too strong that he couldn't handle. "Just focus on yours. My cravat that wrapping it couldn't stop the bleeding anymore longer,"

"Just do it, who knows, something or someone might've done something to you. Better safe than sorry. Or maybe just lift up your shirt or whatever you're wearing." Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows, was Shoto hiding something from him. Although the two weren't close, why would Shoto protest against taking off his clothing?

Shoto also furrowed both his eyebrows. He just wanted the blond to quickly bandaged his arm. The scents of his blood was too sweet, that it's annoying him. He himself wasn't sure if he could hold himself any longer. But obviously he wouldn't like it either if he do attack the werewolf. "You can smell blood don't you? There's none of it on myself, so just treat yours already," He replied, still against the idea of taking off his shirt.

"Why are you so fucking stubborn? There may be cuts on you Damnit! It's not that hard to take off a shirt, you damn pale face!" Katsuki was getting annoyed.

Shoto furrowed his eyebrows more before clicking his tongue. He dislikes being in an argument, so he just gives in. This ash-blond really testing his patience. Well, once he does it he couldn't blame him Shoto doesn't reply, instead started to take off his shirt by lifting both his arms and making it out through his head. "Here. Satisfied?" He mumbled as he placed his shirt aside.