Chapter 4

"Oh, you again." Shoto popped out of nowhere as he looked at the werewolf which was sitting on the rock. He never thought that Katsuki would be here. It was where he usually would go whenever he had a fight with his family or through some shits inside the palace. Or maybe just to calm his mind and search for peace.

He doesn't have anything to do anyway. If he hanged out with other vampires like what his sister always told, they would definitely ask him to hunt or kidnap some humans in the city. And if he refused, they would attacked him with questions. No one knew he never drank human's blood other than his sister. Even his father doesn't know it. He had been drinking animal blood his whole life.

Earlier at the palace, he was somehow distressed by the other ministers inside the palace, making a discussion of the werewolves that kept attacking the vampire's territory. Honestly he never cared. He was in between believing them or not since he was pretty sure both of the creatures were actually just doing their life instinct. Just because of some morons messed up into the fucking shits made this conflict created.

"That should be my line, Half n Half." Katsuki decided to give Shoto the nickname he gave his childhood friend. The both were similar."Oi. You're a prince right?" He asked, he really did need to confirm weather they were the same person or not. 

Half and half huh? It has been a long time since Shoto ever called that by this ash-blond. It made him unknowingly glad, but even him doesn't notice it. He felt it weird himself. "You think?"Instead of answering the blond right away, he answered that. Seems like this ash-blond try to confirm something, and he already knows what was it. It would be more fun and tricky if the ash-blond knew by himself, without him telling the blond such unnecessary and too detailed information.He reached his gloved hand to pull his hoodie which was on top of himself. It was to hide his forehead that was little revealed. It would be sucks if he become a fried vampire. Not in his to-do-list for today.

"Tch. Thanks for answering my question." Katsuki rolled his eyes and stood up."What are you doing here anyways?"To be very honest, Katsuki was somewhat glad the vampire found him. Shoto gave off childhood vibes, it comforted the ash blonde."If we're going to chit chat, we should go somewhere private so no one can catch us. And I'm sure the sun can burn you right now if you didn't have your hoodie."He suggested, he was interested in Shoto, he could tell Shoto was full of secrets. It interested Katsuki a lot.

"Your welcome,"The vampire replied after heard the blond's sarcastic thank. Hearing his other question made his eyes trailed to look at the bright sky before turned to look at the lake."No strong reasons really. Just finding my peace." He replied back. His gaze turned from the lake to the ash-blond next to him once the werewolf started to talk again.He stayed silence for past seconds after the werewolf finished talking. He was in awe and surprise to be honest but his blank expression says nothing."Do all werewolves are like you? Fierce and cocky but actually kind and a softie." He joked. But his serious expression saying as if he was taking it seriously instead of joking.