Chapter 15

Shoto was lost in his own thought. thinking about every single word he just said to the blond. Wouldn't that makes him more uncomfortable when they met each other again? Even himself doesn't sure in what he should do next.A slight growl created from the belly of himself. Thankfully he was alone. If he wasn't, how should he acted cool and stuffs after the person heard his tummy growled. Eating humans food never helped him. They're just all tasty but never fill his hunger. He knows he shouldn't go back to the woods after what had happened, but he has no choice.

If he return to his place in starving state his sister would forcefully making him drink humans blood.Once he was out, he quicken his speed like how regular vampire would be. It'll be sucks if a werewolf noticed it. A while later, he finally arrived, but then immediately hides after notice the place with dead bodies was full with humans.

There was lights everywhere that made his eyes looking at such bright vision, and they seems to investigating the place. He turned himself around, leaning onto the tree. "I guess, no blood for tonight," He mumbled to himself before heading to his home.

Katsuki was still thinking about what he and Shoto had done. He couldn't believe himself- that's when he realized his parents hadn't come home. He quickly stood up and looked out the window, he ran out the front door closing it behind him and began to search for their scent. It was going a weird direction, yet, there was a strong vampire scent that went with his parents scent. This couldn't be good.

 After following the scent, he was in front of a large castle. He growled, as now he could smell dozens of vampire scents with his parents. He didn't want to believe that it was true but.. his parents might've been kidnapped or even worse, killed by a kingdom of vampires. That thought seemed to make Katsuki resent/hate vampires even more. He growled and scanned the area. He thought there'd be vampires troops or guards but there weren't. Instead, there was a big entrance, he reluctantly entered knowing there was a trap.

Shoto arrived at his place after, and he enter the palace to heads to his room. That was where he paused himself. He could smell strong scents of blood. Maybe types of them, telling it was more than one. The blood spilled even more after every second which made the vampire prince uncomfortable. The blood scents was very unbearable for him. He bet if he wasn't hungry, he would start craving for it. Placing his clothes away, he quicken his speed of walk to the source of the blood scents.

As he was getting closer, the blood scents became stronger, along with screams of pain. Shoto felt more uneasy as he imagined what his damned old man could've done this time. As soon as he arrived at the torturing hall, he stood in shockness. Lot of werewolves bodies were everywhere in his sight. He was shuddering. Not of afraidness but was surprised. His eyes slowly trailed to his father and the governments, burning the werewolves till death.

 Not the fucking fire again.

 He immediately pounced on his father, choking him with hatred fill himself, "What have you fucking done this time you damned old man?! Aren't you satisfied already by attacking their villages?!! And now these, what more do you fucking want?!" He shouted with anger, beating his father non stop. He was forgot that himself was starving, out of he knew his strength now was more stronger than he usually is.

He had been longing to beat the shit out of his father and now he finally did it. Before he could continue his punches, his waist was being grabbed by the other adult vampires, currently pulling him backward to makes him stay further than the King. "Fucking, let me go! Why are you guys still following this damned old man shitty orders, he doesn't even worthy to be a King!" He growled more. This is where his coolness and calm had disappeared long ago, disappeared right after he witness the bodies.

Katsuki walked in the direction of his parents scents. He was sure he smelled fire or something burning. This made him panic even more, he wasn't sure on what he stepped on but he knew it was a trap wire. An iron gate surrounded him, not only did the gate surround him, but vampires held a bow and arrow up to shoot him if he did anything.

"What the fuck are you going to do with me?!"He shouted staying in his spot, he didn't plan on getting killed, especially not today.The guards looked at one another and nodded. While Katsuki was looking away, they shot him with a tranquilizer making Katsuki knock out cold.They broke the fence and wrapped the werewolf with ropes tightening them around his knocked out body.They brought him inside the castle and took him inside the torture room where Endeavor and his parents were.

The King slowly stood, wiping the edge of his lips that was little bleeding because of the punch. Shoto growled more once he saw his father stood. The grip onto him was too tighten that he struggled himself, pulling his arms that was being held by the vampires behind him. "Now now Shoto. It seems like they're still pity in yourself. A King must be cruel and merciless so the Kingdom will became powerful. Let me show you," The King grabbed his son's chin, forcing him to watch the torturing.

"Hear their screams of mercy, listens to their whining and pain. Aren't those musics to your ear?" The King smirked more. "Just, shut the fuck up. They're not, this is fucking hell! Stop your doing right now or I'll have no choice but to kill you!" Shoto grunted, pulling his head back from being touched by his father. That's when his attention caught by the coming vampire guards from the door, his eyes widened as he saw an unconscious familiar werewolf. "Oh, this werewolf. The one that kept distracting you from training. He's still alive? I shouldn't rely on the guards back then," His father spoke coldly. "Don't you dare to do anything on him," Shoto spoke, he was shivering in overload anger.

Katsuki wasn't completely knocked out but it was enough to keep him weak and extremely exhausted."We've captures an intruder, he somehow went pass our security. So we tranquilized him, he should be passed out by now."One of the guards stated with a confident voice. Katsuki let out a grunt but it was too quiet for anyone to hear. He had to stay quiet for now, he needed to regain his energy."My lord, would you do the honors and allow Prince Shoto to kill this intruder? He needs to see what it's like to kill our enemies."

The king's sidekick stated, the king's sidekick let out a snicker seeing how pathetic all the dead or alive werewolves were.Katsuki couldn't believe what he was hearing— prince Shoto. He remembered that name- the vampire from earlier! So Shoto really was a prince afterall. With the little amount of energy Katsuki had, he was able to clutch his fists and look up from where he was. His vision was blurry, but he could make out a dozen of figures standing there, snickering and laughing.

"That isn't a bad idea to begin with," The King smirked, glancing on his raging son. He shows a sign to the vampires which was holding him to let him go, and as he does, Shoto forcefully pull back his arms, fixing his shirt that was slightly riped of by the pull."Like fucking hell I would do that....let the werewolves go. What do they even did to you?!" Shoto spoke fiercefully, glaring deathly at his father."You loves your sister don't you?" The sudden question made Shoto gasped. No, not his sister, the only person who he loves and care so goddamn much. "Kill that intruder, or I'll make sure Fuyumi next to be burn,"

King Enji says, inching closer himself to his son."No- you wouldn't do that. She's your own daughter!" Shoto protested. "Oh, really? Killing your mother is a piece of cake for me. Killing your useless sister also wouldn't be a problem," The King spoke more, throwing a spear at Shoto and the vampire prince caught it.

"You piece of sh-" Shoto couldn't finish his words as he heard her sister's scream from distant. He became anxious once he heard it and was about to go there, but then he was blocked by few guards."Kill him, or I'll kill her. You pathetic good for nothing beloved childhood friend or your family," King Enji's smirk grew even wider.Shoto stood in silence as he started to trembled. He begins to sweat in terrify. He turned to look at Katsuki with his eyes filled with sadness, before he slowly walked to him.

Katsuki looked directly at Shoto."So.. all along, you were 𝙝𝙞𝙢 weren't you."He chuckled softly, he could feel his energy regaining, but it he fought/retaliated back, he die instantly.He watched the other walk closed, it was about time he died. But, he wouldn't die in vain. He sat on his knees and tried to break the ropes wrapped around himself."Go on Shoto. We're waiting."Endeavor smirked sinisterly, he waited eagerly to finally see his son kill a werewolf. "If you don't hurry, I'll make sure your childfriend sweetheart and Fuyumi does a long, painful death. Oh and, you damn werewolf, once you're dead, maybe you'll see your parents once again."Endeavor laughed hysterically.