Chapter 23

Indeed, it didn't take too long for Shoto to go. Once he arrived the blond was slowly entering the hot spring, before his face clearly shows comfort once half of himself was inside the water. Shoto smiled slightly at the sight. It's good to see him relaxing. At least he didn't think too much about what just happened. It must be hard for Katsuki to through it. Moreover, the cause of it was his father himself. The misery and suffering werewolves realm, this blond's origin, was because of him couldn't defeat his father. A hit of guilty struck Shoto's heart. 

"Oi, the fuck you're doing standing there? Gazing off?" 

The blond sudden voice made Shoto snapped off his thought. His thinking on his guilt flew just like that. He wanted to apologize, but reminding Katsuki about it might make his sadness return. So, the vampire decided to stay silent about it. "Ah- you can say so," Shoto muttered, sitting on a rock next to where the blond was soaking himself with the comfortably not too-hot-water. 

"I was just thinking. You're hanging out with me even though....I'm a vampire," Shoto mumbled, placing his hand on his cheek, supporting his head as he was staring on the flowing water of hot spring. Shoto's words made Katsuki stayed silence for a while, before suddenly smacking the vampire on his head. 

The sudden smack did surprise the hell outa Shoto as he was stumbled slightly forward. Thank god he made it in time to balance himself or else- he would be a fried vampire. 

"What was that for-"

"THAT WAS FOR HAVING SUCH IDIOTIC THINKING, DUMBASS!" 

Katsuki's sudden yell startled Shoto. His question earlier was also interrupted by it. "Now listen here, I know you're feeling guilty and all but stop that- like hell I would believe someone as naive as you would fucking let your father laid his filthy ass hands on those innocents werewolves!" 

Shoto blinked in surprise. His hand which was on the back of his hand freeze- no, his whole self was freeze with the blond's sudden statement. 

"Don't ever think I'm too weak or a cryer, because I ain't one. Just apologize if that's what you fucking want to," Katsuki scoffed, immediately sat back quickly in the hot spring until how he was before. Shoto slowly putting his hand down, slowly looked at the blond's crimson eyes. 

"Katsuki, I'm sorry. For thinking, you might sad and stuffs. Also, I wasn't able to stop my father before. And it was the reason your....." Although Katsuki told him not to, he was still feeling guilty. The burden of guilt was too heavy on himself, that he couldn't even say the word. "Your-"

Before he could continue, his words again were interrupted. 

But it wasn't by a yell, neither a scoff. 

But a kiss. 

|| A rather short chapter- but I'll start updating this! Hope you guys would love this cringy story of mine so far--!! <3 <3||