The End : Chapter 28

"I've given you a beneficial opportunity, yet you refused. Alright,"

Enji snapped his finger. The vampire guards surround the two in a circle, aiming fire arrows from each direction. Katsuki growled in anger as he showed his fangs. If he attacked them, they might lay a hand on Shoto. But if he doesn't, they'll get killed in a second!

Once the order was told, the vampires readied their position and began to aim their arrows. Katsuki shielded Shoto's self by embracing him tightly.

"Katsuki, run! If you stay here, you'll die!"

"Shut the fuck up! You're telling me to leave the only family I had? Well, not even in 100 years!!!"

Shoto gasped from the other's exclamation. He, Katsuki's family?

No, he wouldn't let anyone die. Even Katsuki, even himself. "I-I can still fight. Kill as much as you can," Shoto claimed. The pain through his abdomen was extremely painful. But, what else he can do in such a situation? Letting Katsuki risking his life just because he couldn't move?

"Icyhot, if you move any muscle- you could--"

"I'll be fine as long as you are," Shoto interrupted. Katsuki had no other choice. This is better then letting their death is waste. He nodded, then stood behind the other's back, their back leaned onto each other.

"Ready, icyhot?"

"Been born ready,"

The immediately launched forward in the opposite direction like a bullet, killing a vampire in their sight in a blink. One after another, even though they were plenty they haven't stopped even in second. Blood spilled on the floor, Lifeless bodies and heads were thrown between their legs. Once they finished, Shoto stumbled in his steps. Clenching his bleeding spot tightly.

This isn't the time for pain.

The last opponent they had was- Enji.

"Is that all you've got?" Katsuki yelled. Enji's frustrated look pleased Katsuki in many ways. Before the man could escape, Katsuki blocked his front. When he went for a different direction he was blocked with Shoto. They started their attack on Enji, not giving him any mercy and their attacks were non stop. The fire began to spread all around the mansion. Enji's self was tired, all over wounds weren't even had the chance to heal. The cruel man's life was ended finally by Shoto's and Katsuki's hand ripped through the man's figure to half.

Breathes of exhaustion left the two.

"Fucking finally. Fucking finally. Icyhot, you-"

A body collapsed on the floor right after Katsuki's words. The ash-blond werewolf both eyes immediately widened. He kneeled and went over, panicking and turned Shoto's self around.

"Oi, oi! Wake up! OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES!!!!"

Why, why is this happening?! Shouldn't a vampire's wound supposed to be healed in few seconds?! Yet blood doesn't stop flowing from Shoto's abdomen. His face which was already pale turned even paler. He's going to lose another precious person. No, no no no no no!

Katsuki used his claws to cut his own arm. Blood begins to flow from it. He sucked his own blood without swallowing them. Repositioning Shoto's unconscious self, he placed his arm behind his head which on the werewolf's lap. He approached their face closer and finally- their lips touched.

He transferred his own blood in his mouth to Shoto's, making Shoto swallow them instead. He continued doing that, making Shoto drink his blood as much as possible. Yes, looks disgusting and all. But, what other choice Katsuki have? This is nothing compared to losing Shoto.

Once making sure the other had swallowed, Katsuki leaned further to take their lips away and looked on Shoto's face instead. Please, awake. Please stay alive.

Please. Katsuki wanted to see the heterochromatic pair of orbs again.

Yet no response. No sign of living. Katsuki's eyes began to glassy.

Though, a sudden cough from the other sent flinch to Katsuki. Shoto's wound began to close itself. Katsuki knew it. Shoto rarely even drank blood. That was why his wound stopped to heal. Shoto slowly opened his eyes. His vision was blurry at first. But he could feel it clearly.

He could feel the sudden hug on himself clearly.

"I hate you.

I fucking.hate.you.

You fucking scared me to death you dipshit, you're responsible to make me this messed up,"

The embrace became tighter. Shoto could feel his shoulder became wet from the werewolf's tears.

"I wish I could hate you," He continued with a long silence.

"I....am grateful you're alright. Please. Just please don't make me this worry again," Katsuki finally relaxed, slowly pulling away and looked at Shoto with his teary eyes.

Shoto reached his hand to wipe Katsuki's cheek. He hated this. He hated seeing the tears. But at the same time, he felt touched Katsuki cared for him this much. What has he done to receive such a beautiful sight, he wonders?

"I love you Katsuki. I'm relieved you're fine too. Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being on my side. Thank you for making me this happy,"

He approached until their forehead touched.

"Thank you for appearing in my life,"

Katsuki's sobs slowing down. His face turned red as a tomato. "Y-You cheesy bastard...I love you. Even if you're fucking dumb.

Fucking weird.

Fucking asshole.

Fucking moron.

Useless.

And a dipshit. I love you very much,"

Shoto frowned on the other's comment. "That's not a nice thing to say-"

"Those were shits made me fell in love with you after all. Be grateful you were all of them," Katsuki scoffed.

"Then, if there were a person worse of those than me, you'll fall in love with them too?" Shoto pouted.

"Perhaps," Katsuki shrugged.

"KATSUKI!"

"Alright alright. There's certainly no one as beautiful as you, no one as precious and kind-hearted as you. You're the real diamond among every fragile glasses in the world. Leaving you would be the shittiest decision I have,"

Now, it's Shoto's turn to blush. Before he could reply, a kiss was planted on his lips from the ash-blond.

"Now let's go home and get plenty of rest, shall we?" Katsuki smirked after pulling away.

Shoto slowly nodded and stood up next to Katsuki. Intertwined their fingers together.

"Are we couple now?" Shoto blurted out suddenly.

"Jesus Shoto, how fucking dumb are you honestly?!!! OF COURSE WE FUCKING ARE!"

•••••••••••••••••

And that's the end of this cringy story of mine. They started to live happily, through their obstacles together forever. If you wouldn't mind- write a comment on what do you think about this story!

I'm making the sequel of this story as how most of you has requested, feel free to check it out if you're interested :'P