Chapter 10

"Damnit. I thought I killed every human I encountered. Seems like they escaped my wrath.. if they're here for revenge, I'll give them what they want." Katsuki said debating on wether he should step out into the open or wait and ambush them.

Shoto continued to watch until there a bullet, flew right on the top of his head. His eyes widened in shock. If the bulled didn't miss he would be dead. "I could sense two creature on that tree! Aim your guns!"

 "Shit-" Shoto cursed as he turned to his regular form. He used his black cloak to be a shield, protecting both of them from the bullets. It was a cloak which only royals have, with spells that protect them from silver.But it was still an ordinary cloth. It only protect from silver but could ruined by others.

Katsuki cursed under his breath. How could those humans know- Whatever. He needed to get away and attack from a distance.Katsuki swiftly and quietly moved to another part of the area, though you could hear gunshots shooting all over the place. Katsuki tried to hide his uneasy feeling.This wouldn't end too well if Katsuki wasn't careful enough."Show yourself you damn beasts!"Katsuki hissed quietly and looked to try to get a glance at them. He was right, there was a group of men, to be exact. A group of hunters.

"Who you're calling beast you killer creature!"One of the man shouted, aiming their gun. There seem to be a person holding a device, pointing anywhere Katsuki moved to.Was that tracking device? Or device that could detect the dark creatures? He doesn't point it at him though, which means they were only focusing on catching the werewolf. Shoto used his strength to knock them off from behind. He was trying not to injure their skin so no blood wouldn't spill. He was trying to avoid any possibility that he could suck a human's blood. The humans couldn't notice him because of his speed.

Killer creatures eh? These humans sure were fun to toy with. Though he couldn't see what they were doing, he needed to attack them quickly otherwise, the hunters would call for backup."Oi I'm over here~" Katsuki taunted sprinting into another place. But as he was running, he could feel a bullet cut his cheek- blood streamed down his face."Oh fuck you."He growled wiping the blood from the cut. Somehow one of the hunters had shot him- Katsuki could've died but it was all thanks to the hunters bad aim.He hid behind a tree kneeling down. He wondered where Shoto was, though he couldn't focus on Shoto as he needed to focus on himself first. He heard grunts coming front the Hunters. That was weird but he didn't care- he continued to move tree to tree, the blood couldn't stop spilling over his cheek. Damnit.

While Shoto was attacking the humans in his speed of light, his doing stopped once he smelt a scent of blood. It smell, sweet. Noticed what he was thinking, he immediately shakes his head, trying to ignores it.The scents of blood seems to moving around in high speed. No way that would be a human. Was it Katsuki's? He punched the last human's stomach which in his area and made him dropped to his knee before went off to search for Katsuki."Leader! There was a vampire too!" One of the man shouted. Shoto cursed under his breath.

Katsuki took notice of what the men said. So Shoto still was here, fuck."Oi I'm your target right! Focus on me damnit!"He shouted causing gunshots to happen near the place Katsuki was hiding in. He was close enough to getting killed. Katsuki quickly moved again and went to the furthest man of the group. He jumped on him biting his neck and ignored the screams. He let go as the Hunters shot at Katsuki- this time a bullet hit his arm.