Scene 7 - Welcome to my Showcase

Where are we? Number 6 is alive. The room seems to be pitch black, but we can just make out his face. He begins moving his head as he slowly wakes up, realizing where he is. A cinema. He is sat towards the back of the theatre, sitting in a comfortably soft seat, coloured ruby red. The potholes in the desk next to him allow him to place any item he wants – if he does anyway. The room is empty, just Number 6, and the screen, a blank, opaque nothingness with the light reflecting back somewhere behind him. How is he still alive? Attempting to raise himself up, he is trapped! Tied up.

Number 6:

Where am I?!

A door opens from behind, and someone comes through. A man with a torch and something behind him that we cannot see. The tall, thin man, labelled on his ripped, ochre jumper "342" indicates who this man is. He had a sense of horror and misery in his eyes, especially that his head is out of proportion to the rest of his stick-like body. He shines the light down on Number 6.

Number 342:

You are welcome to the showcase of the Village.

Number 6:

What happened? What am I doing here?

Number 342:

Patience, my friend. I am Number 342, and you are my latest customer to my cinema.

Number 6:

What do you want off of me then, Number 342?

Number 342:

Your information. The last thing that happened to you is that you were attacked by a swarm of Rovers, in which one of them engulfed you. But it kept you alive and as storage in its muscles. Which then brought you here. Now, we just need to test your mental capacity for the CENTRE, which I gather you have heard about.

Number 6:

You will have to wait a long time to extract that out of me.

Number 342:

Oh, I do look forward to that, Number 6. You are my first customer in... Actually, I can't quite remember the last time I had a customer. Well, that got out alive shall we say.

Number 6:

But you need my alive to extract my brain patterns, don't you?

Number 342:

All taken care of, Number 6. Now, we should put on the films. Care for a slug?

Number 343 laughs horridly as he places the pack in front of his face, featuring slimy, slippery slugs crawling out of the pack for Number 6.

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you can't reach. Therefore, I will leave it here for you. Help yourself.

He continues to laugh, placing the pack on Number 6's right side.

Now then, let us commence with the adventurous and dangerous life of Number 6.

He then departs to his little domain, leaning over and over due to his hunched back and slamming the door behind him. The Prisoner begins to try and shake himself free, failing once again. The slugs begin crawling out. Inside, the walls are filthy with rotting moss littered across them, featuring all sorts of dots and cracks with other creepy crawlies slithering out. There are some other items there as well, but they are not necessary right now. However, there is a pile of old cans featuring old prints, one of them marked "Doctor Who: The Web Of Fear Episode 3" – it will be found someday. When Number 342 slips one random one out, they all collapse before his feet.