Ender In: Fake Cash

Stepping out of the weird swirly portal Ender noticed something right away

"WHY ARE MY HANDS SO BIG, AND WHY ARE THEY GLOVED.." She looked around to see a weird lush green forest that looked pretty happy. "Why the fuck does it look like the 1960's???" Looking back a the portal its arc was still there but the glowing middle had dimmed and gone out. "DAMMIT!" She cursed loudly. Going thought the empty arch caused nothing to happen so until it came back she was stranded in this strange world.  She cursed to herself a few more times before walking around the odd looking world. "Lord.. Am I here alone??" Ender kept walking for what felt like hours before coming up to and regal yet hellish looking building. "Devils Casino" she read the name off the sign, it sounding ever so familiar. Walking in the building was walking into any other casino she had ever saw nothing seeming odd. Until she saw a man with a dice for a head. 

"Am I high." Now realizing why the name was familiar came from her favorite run and gun. "Wait if this is a casino... THEN I CAN GAMBLE BABY! wait I'm broke." Thinking fast she went out and grabbed a bunch of rocks and pulled a bottle labeled 'ACME Gold Spray paint, New Fast Drying!' from seemingly no where. She sprayed the rocks down making them look like gold. "Yeah this will work." They dried very quickly and she put them in her pockets. "If they don't take gold then they can kiss my azz" Heading  and looking at all the tables trying to find something to play. She finally realized she only knew how to play Black Jack. So she walked over to that table.

Ender played for about 2 hours She had one a few games, Keeping the real dough.  Hitting a small winning streak she had won about $1000 But her luck had just run out...

"WHO IS USING FAKE CASH!" She couldnt tell who had yelled it but she bolted for it. Looking back as she ran to the exit, she ran right into someone.

Getting a mouth full of fur. 

"AH!! ITS IN MY MOUTH!!!" She attempted spitting out the fur she swallowed, but she noticed she was in a shadow of some big dude with horns. Turning at the figure was the big man him self the devil. 

And at that moment she knew...

.....

.....

....She done fucked up.