Ender And Sporty In: Fight Me Dammit.

NOTe! this isn't apart of the main series.. Kinda like a short film that can be stuck in later in the series I go writers block and kinda put this together soo! Have fun with... this bull shit.

-------------------

Straying away from our normal show, Ender stood in a boxing ring, looking up at her opponent she could see he was also nervous. 'Ok, You'll be fine.. You need to calm down.' She thought before bell rang. She stood up and through off her black jacket showing her white Tee shirt. On the other side of the ring A completely orange person had stood up and started walking to the middle of the ring towards Ender. He grabbed one of the pre set up Mic's and looked at Ender nervously. Ender did the same as him and they waited for the show to start.

"LADIES GENITAL MEN!" A rope came down and clonked Ender in the head. Make her start swearing and back up. A Man Wearing purple With a metal arm and leg slid down. "WELCOME THE FIGHT OF PUNS FOR THE PUN CROWN! THIS IS THE FIRST FIGHT LEADING UP TO LAST YEARS PUN KING!" 

The Orange man had sighed. "William, Hurry up?" William choosing to ignore the orange human kept talking.

"IN THIS CORNER!"

"Guess not.." 

"WE HAVE, JACK KENNEDY!" William crumbled up a card he was carrying and looked into the crowd. 

C r i c k e t s .

"Fuck, Old Sport anyone??" Getting around of Applause William seemed pleased with himself. 

Getting tired of this bull shit Ender finally spoke up from being quiet "CUT THE BULL SHIT HELL SPAWN, OR I WONT WRITE YOUR AU..."

Will looked at her scared.. Ender could be crazy sometimes... Something about shoving a pole up some ones ass made headlines in the mansion for a while. "IN THIS CORNER THE ENDER WOMAN HERSELF ENDER-CHAN!" The crowed cheered. Ender with her arms crossed, She  was ready. OS Put out his hand for Ender.

"May the best person win, No hard feelings?" Kiddie strangler V2 and Ender became kinda close, and he didn't want to ruin that.

"No Hard Feelings." She shook his hand and Will Started Speaking again. 

"3. 2. 1. FIGHT!" As he said fight a bell rang signaling the to to start. He grabbed onto the rope and it went back up to where it came from.

Old Sport had started up first "You know for being purple I expected Purple guy to Achieve grapeness, But i guess not." The crowed had started ooing at this but Ender had fighting words as well.

"Bad joke, That how eye roll, Even though they are never that Punny." The crowed went nuts at this combo. 

"Oo! I'm gonna need something for that burn, Ice of you to give me something!" Ender went white, She needed an ultimate comeback or it was game over. Her Famous Shit eating grin soon came to her lips.

"Oh Snow problem! Im Havin' Snow much fun right now! But Ehh look at the time i might need to flake soon.. If you Check my Drift. Look here JACK I was making ice puns before it was cool. Snow more bad jokes lets end it here. Your looking a little numb from all the Ice." Old Sport put his hand over his chest and fell over dramatically. Ender new she won and he was being dramatic and She laughed at this.

"AND ENDER IS THE WINNER!!" William slid back down the rope and grabbed her hand holding it up for the world to see. OS had stood back up. 

"Its been Ice, this competition same time next year?" 

"Yep! Hey.. How come you came alone.?" Ender only saw Jack here and not anyone that he knew.

"Phone hates Puns, Henry is trying to skin Dave, no one had time, normal stuff." He looked pretty c h i l l when he said this.

"Eh, Wanna go out for ice cream? Those corny jokes made me hungry." Old sport laughed before heading out with Ender for a frozen treat.

----------------

._. Idk why i wrote this but im not regretting it.