AD

Are You tired of the same shit watt pad writer not given you enough good story's? 

Ender looked up from where she typed at her computer. "wot?"

THEN GO TO A BETTER WRITERS PAGE TODAY! "Wot?"

ANYONE IS BETTER THAN THIS LOOSER! "WOT?"

THERE ARE MANY AMAZING STORIES YOU COULD BE READING! "WOT?"

THEN GO TO @-  

"NO HANG ON A FUCKING SECOND" The pun queen had now gotten up "HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME IN MY OWN BOOK NARRATOR!"

Oh Yeah? What are you going to do about it sweet~ "Hmm who do I know that got good weapons..FLUG GET ME A SHIT RAY GUN!" Ender screamed as she ran off to the Hall of portals.

"Swear jar" Max said as he walked past Ender's room door.

"Fuck a duck in the dill hole.." Ender cursed more adding around 5 bucks to the jar and got pissed that she even made it so. 

Around 20 minuets later Ender came back to the narrator.

"ALRIGHT NARRATOR I GOT A RAY GUN AN  I WILL USE IT!"

Oh yeah? Whats it even do..

Ender smacked the button and everything started to float, including her. 

"Dammit...This is the last time I ask for a random thingamabob"

What ever, The narrator rolled there eyes and waited to read off the next adventure. 

------------

Yeah I got bored with what I was writing and made this!

So I hope you Enjoyed this....Idk