Ender In: Phantom Express

Ender new the map pretty well so has she headed over to where Phantom Express. But soon realized something and stopped to scooped up a bag of quarter sized rocks and broke a branch of a tree making a sling shot. She didn't have finger guns sadly. All Ender had was her wit and slingshot. Ender preyed that this would have cartoon logic and this would work or she was very very doomed... She had finally found the place and started up the level.

'Ready' 'WALLOP!' quickly flashed and Ender was on a cart, She fired the rocks at Blind specter while dodging eyeballs. She was bad at this level but was to scared to find out what death would bring. Going to finish it this week She had to put the level on hold once Ender got the mansion and not unpacking anything yet.

Back and forth, While shooting until the level when to the next stage.

Heading up to the middle of the train was some giant skeleton. (Cri I forgot his name) Getting in a spot where she couldn't be hit by his fists was easy enough. The she usually died in the home stretch of the level. The level finally started to change again.

Going up again brought more bosses with more dodging and firing, She made very shot count not wanting to run low on rocks, and feeling like the slingshot was gonna break was nerve raking.  Finally making it up to the front of the train she hit the Light bulb opening up the area where you would put coal revealing a mechanical heart. Firing at it was pretty easy but doging not so much, Ender took a few hits to some flames lowering her down to 1 Hp. It Hurt like hell she screamed when the flames made contact with her skin. 

But her effort paid off. 'KNOCKOUT'

The contract formed in front of her and she flopped over tired.

"Ehhhh... I don't wanna walk back to the cups..." She got back up and grabbed the contract and started heading over to where she had last seen the cups.

She had finally found them and pulled out the contract grinning. "BOOM DID IT BITCHES!"

"WAIT WHAT?" 

"Really?!" They both seemed  surprised.

"Yeah.. You had no faith I'm me did you" 

"Yeah No."

"Not at all.." There responses weren't surprising but it kinda still deeply hurt her. The group of 'heros' starts walking away from the casino all the way back to the first island To the house of the brothers grandpa.

"So this dudes gonna send me home..?"

"Hopefully, He's the only one good with magic we know" Mugs looked over to Ender "He's the one who made us able to shoot from our fingers," 

"Yeah" Cuphead started to add on. "If anyone could do it its him."

"I sure hope so," Ender sighed, She started wondering if she would ever see her new home again, Or Max..or her cat.. ah shit she left the cat alone..

------------------------

Meanwhile

---------------

Cindy had woken up in a odd place the sidewalk, She got up and looked around a bit before hearing a scream. With out thinking she ran over to where it had come from. Turning a corner into a ally way lead her to a dead body. It was a woman with light brown hair in a white, Now stained red, Dress. Her eyes widened at the sight. She had seen plenty of horror movies but this was different. 

"FREEZE!" Spinning around Cindy had saw a police officer and another man in a green jacket.

"NO NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WASN'T ME!" Cindy screamed at them. But the man in the green jacket didnt care. He arrested her.  Before getting in the car she promptly screamed 

"I WANT A LAWYER!"