William Fucking Afton in: D8tin

It was a blank white room and our dearest Ender was no where to be seen, Instead stood a Man with Messy brown hair, He had a white blood stained shirt on with a Dark purple jacket. Dark purple pants and Black dress shoes. He looked Dead inside, Super pale with a lot of scars- 

"Ok, Narrator I get the fact I'M UGLY." The narrator was interrupted giving there description By the man himself. His Name was William. "Why am I doing this again.." He sighed. 

Your doing this because You wanted your own chapter in this book greedy.. Couldn't wait until You  came in.

"What ever. WELCOME TO WILLIAM FUCKING AFTON-," I swiftly interrupted him.

Get to the point you Trashy AU character.

"Why do you bully me..," He looked up where my  voice comes from and pouted.

Why do you kill kids.

His pout turned into a look of annoyance. "Fare enough.."

Doing this alone? No one else..

"No one agreed to do it so I might as well!" He cleared his throat and looked straight at you. Yes you the reader.

"METHOD 1. DO IT LIKE A MAN!" He quickly went out a door and was in another very white place around the room where test tubes. He walked down a hall and took a right into a room. Another man was in the room He wore a Lab coat with a pair of goggles on his head, He had blond hair that was neater than Williams. Under the lab coat he had grey pants with a black shirt. His eyes where a Bright pink from different various chemicals ruining them. William tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Willy what is it im working-" William slapped a hand over his mouth.

"HENRY IM FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU LETS D8 LATER M8 K THANKS." And as fast as he came in he ran out as fast as he could. Henry stood there in shock and confusion.

"..What the actual hell is wrong with him..." Henry shook his head and went back to work.

-----

"METHOD 2. NOTES!" 

In a different home sat a man on the couch. He sat and watched Tv and ran a hand through his Orange head of hair. It was a Friday around noon the man felt like shit and called into work sick today, the sickness probably came from there anyway... A knock at the door made him groan and stand up. He walked over there and opened the door. Opening the door he found a stack of mail. He picked it up and went through it.

"Bills, Bills, Bil- Wait what the fuck is this.." In his hand was not bills but an odd purple envelope. he tore it open with his teeth and pulled out a note. 

' Dearest Sporty. ' He paused as there was only one person who called him that. ' I will murder you if you don't love me back. k thanks - Your Dearest Man Dave.  ' 

He read it over a few times before wishing he could curl up and die right there.

"DAVE WHAT THE FU-"

---

"MY LAST AND FAVORITE METHOD KIDNAPPING!" before he could do anything Ender came in and smacked him with a bat. 

"Mk ya thats all the time you get until your SUPPOSED TO COME OUT." William Pouted more.

"Whyyyyy" He whined but Ender stood strong.

"Bitch thats it Henry Gets his own fucking Chapter now."

Williams eyes widened. "NOOOOOOOOOOO-"

Ender smirked and Looked at the reader. "Thanks for tuning in! See Ya.!"