❣ It was Only You [6] ❣

'It Was Only You' has passed over 1.1k reads and thanks to dear readers for making my story gain quite a good number of reads within a few months  🎊

Zoya was feeling helpless incapable to decipher what Noor said about her changed feelings regarding Aditya was true or not. At night when she went to bed and closed her eyes to get some sleep, Zoya could still hear her younger sister's words as if an echo inside her head.

'Aap pareshan isliye hai kyun ki jab aap Mumbai chodh kar jayengi, aapko Aditya se milneke mauke nahi milenge'

'Jab woh Paris gaye the jo bhi aapko feel hua, dukh aur sab kuch, woh isliye nahi hai kyun ki aap ko uski dosti maine rakhti hai. Woh bhi hai of course, par isse kai zyaada is baat se hai kyun ki you were starting to fall for your best friend appi'

'Aap apne dost Aditya Hooda ko nahi, apna pehela pyaar kona nahi chahthi, yaha se door jaakar appi'

'Aapne unse pyaar kiya hai aur yeh koyi gunaah nahi hai. Sirf pyaar'

Trying to escape the mixed feelings, instantly Zoya took a pillow from Noor's side of the bed and tried to close her eyes tightly using it. She was unsuccessful and moving towards Noor's corner of the bed to the right, she turned around with her back facing the window and closed her left ear with the pillow. Zoya in her correct senses knew that whatever attempts she was trying to abscond the situation she has to face from are immature but she can't keep pondering over Aditya and her equation too much. About ten minutes later Zoya fell asleep without her knowledge, hugging the pillow she used to cover her ears.

For the night Noor decided to go to bed after Zoya gets some sleep since she could figure out how tensed her appi would be remembering Aditya again and again after what she told her. She knew it was a shock for Zoya to learn that these confusing feelings which she was unable to interpret were that of love and specifically since Aditya is not around at the moment, her appi must be feeling devastated.

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Wednesday morning when Zoya woke up, Noor had already left the house to meet ZoYa employees at the office. She decided it's better to not face appi and puzzle her more since her presence might make Zoya remember their heart to heart conversation from last night. Zoya realized that Noor might not be around and sauntered towards the bathroom with a towel and her clothes and after getting ready in a Yellow coloured Kurta and trouser, with her hair wrapped in to a bun Zoya walked downstairs to have breakfast. It was past 10.30 am and she knew that her delay in waking up late might make her parents think that she's behaving way odd to assume as normal.

Zoya could see her ammi working in the kitchen, cutting some vegetables and she slowly took a seat at the dining table to which Roshnaq turned around to look at her elder daughter. Zoya didn't seem pale or sick anymore but her face didn't show any positivity either. Her forehead showed confusing marks and Roshnaq remembered how she was planning to question her daughter about what went wrong with her to fall sick and she knew now is the right time to talk with Zoya and also let her know some major details.

While Roshnaq was staring at her daughter sadly, Zoya lifted her head from observing the food placed at the dining table and slightly smiled.

"Ammi, good morning. Hume maaf kijiye, hume utne mein dher hogayi. Woh kal raa.. raat hume thora zyaada neend agaya tha, maybe due to the tablets. Waise Noor aur abbu kaha hai? Unhe dikhayi nahi deraha..."