❣ It was Only You [9] ❣

Falling in love is like the rain.

You can't predict it but you can always see signs of it before it completely falls.

- Anonymous -

"Beta Zoya, Noor did you'll arrange your bags?"

Roshnaq entered Zoya and Noor's room upstairs to see whether her daughters have filled their suitcases with necessary belongings. She still couldn't understand what they were going to do and specially believe that she had actually agreed with Waseem to not reveal the truth behind their family leaving for Mussoorie. Roshnaq was glad that she could finally tell everything to Zoya and ease her heart with the burden. 

She knew her elder daughter would be devastated once she gets to know the back story but the moment of truth had to be put forward some or other day and what better time it could be than the last few hours of their stay in Mumbai? Waseem cannot play with her daughters feelings just to succeed with his ulterior motive, Roshnaq was determined.

"Ammi, aa..aap yaha?"

Noor immediately got up from the bed where she was arranging her makeup kit in her makeup box where the bed was covered entirely with different shades and colours of makeup tools. Her eyes were wandering here and there thinking about an answer to give her ammi if she asks the whereabouts of Zoya. Roshnaq could see both her daughter's rolling bags placed near the closet and Zoya's makeup box arranged on the bed too but where was Zoya? She was nowhere to be seen inside the room.

"Noor beta, where's Zoya? Has she gone to take a shower? Is she fine now?"

Roshnaq asked her younger daughter to which she said nothing. Roshnaq felt something was definitely wrong and slowly walked towards a nervous Noor and stood in front of her. Noor with a thudding heart looked at her ammi frightened, who was scrunching her eyebrows suspiciously at her. She knew that there's no way she could hide about appi's whereabouts from ammi and she blurted the truth to Roshnaq facing her.

"Ammi, appi's condition is normal but.. but I'm sorry, she's not home at the moment!"

Roshnaq unable to react, looked at her daughter in shock. She knew that Zoya was keeping her sorrows squeezed together for herself but she never imagined that her daughter would take the extreme step of eloping with just one day before they were going to leave Mumbai. She needed to know where had Zoya gone.

"What are you saying Noor? Zoya ghar se bhaag gayi?"

Noor sensed the tension Roshnaq was feeling and immediately hugged her mother and patted her shoulder.

"Ammi, don't worry. Appi ghar se bahar gayi hai, bhaagi nahi. She'll come home by evening"

Roshnaq felt relief. If her daughter left home at a crucial situation like this she can't imagine the wrath of Waseem and what will happen to Zoya if he gets to know about her. Noor made Roshnaq sit on the bed and knelt down in front of her.

"Ammi, why are you so tensed? Appi will come home, she talked with me before she left. I might not be matured as her but if you're upset, you can share your problem with me"

Roshnaq held Noor's shoulders with concern. Her little daughter is all grown up now.

"Noor, I don't know whether I should be saying this to you but beta Waseem has a different motive behind taking us to Mussoorie again and that is..."

"I already know what it is ammi, you don't have to say it"

Noor's straightforward answer surprised Roshnaq. Zoya might have already told Noor everything but has she also mentioned that Waseem thinks Aditya loves her?