❣ It was Only You [8] ❣

It was past 2 pm when Zoya arrived at the Hooda residence within 20 minutes thanks to her rash driving, disregarding the Road rules and regulations that too during a dangerously thundering and lightning day in rain. She didn't heed to the Police officers who not just once but twice tried to bring her vehicle to halt but to no avail. Zoya's mind was already pre-occupied planning a huge set of questions which she has decided to ask Aditya once she reaches his house and meets him. Whether she faces an accident today due to her reckless control of the steering wheel didn't matter to her as much as catching a glimpse of Aditya.

Once she reached the Hooda residence, suddenly Zoya started feeling a fluttery emotion in her stomach for the first time which she found different and quite amusing. She guessed maybe its because she would finally be meeting the guy who hasn't been in contact with her for the past few days but calls himself as her 'Azeez dost'. Zoya smiled to herself remembering the past when she made friends with Aditya and slowly paced towards the Main entrance of his house. 

She didn't wait for the security guards to open the gate for her to take her vehicle inside but has parked it at a distance from the Hooda house and walked inside with a cheerful smile, with her purple colour umbrella in her hand for shelter from the rain. Before walking through the beautifully landscaped garden she noticed Aditya's mom Anjana sitting under the shady tent outside relaxing and reading a book while sipping something from a cup. Zoya couldn't help but think why on earth was Anjana sitting outside when it was raining cats and dogs.

Taking her time Zoya gradually reached the tent and Anjana who felt the presence of someone walking near her turned around to get a glimpse of her favourite enemy Zoya. Now what is this girl doing here when I have clearly told to her face that seeing her equals for me to having a bad nightmare? I had asked her not to visit my house then what part of it doesn't she understand? If she asks for Adi what am I going to say as a lie? Anjana silently thought to herself.

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Anjana aunt sighed looking at me and placed the bookmark kept on the tea table in front of her inside her reading book on the page she was reading before I interrupted her alone time and got up from the sofa to gawk at me in complete disinterest. I realized that she hated seeing me yet again for the second time in a row for the week but today I visited the Hooda residence with determination to get answers to my questions and without meeting Aditya, I had decided not to leave even if his mother scolds me and throws me out of the house.

"Zoya Zoya Zoya... Welcome back! Tum phir yaha aagayi mooh utake? Tumhe kya... Hindi samajme nahi aati? Ek baar maine kaha na ki mujhe tumhari manhoos shakal nahi dekhna hai? Toh tum aaj bhi yaha kyun aagayi? Man nahi bara daat kaa kar us din?"

I was taken aback with the harsh words Anjana aunty was using to address me. I knew that coming here was a mistake but what have I done and what is my fault to take such sickening blaming from her? Just because her son and I were friends with each other? But like the previous day I calmed down without loosing my mind and stared at Anjana aunty.

"Aunty hum jaante hai aapko humse nafrat hai. Teek hai, aap humse nafrat keejiye, jitna karna hai utna. Par please aaj toh aap bata sakthi hai na ki Aditya kaha gaayab hogaya hai? Hum use call karthe karthe tak gaye hai. Saturday se lekar aaj Thursday bhi aagaya hai aur paanch dino se hume Aditya ke baareme kuch nahi pata. Woh safe hai, koi museebat mein hai hum kuch nahi jaanthe hai aur hume unki bohot parwa hai. Aap please meherbani karke sirf ek baar humari madat kijiye aur bataiye na ki Aditya kaha hai Anjana aunty. Hum aaj usse baat kiye bina yaha se nahi jayenge aap ko jo karna hai kijiye..."