26

Briesnz POV

"This like the 3rd time I'm calling him and he still not answering, he bouta piss me tf off."

"Girl call his mama, that's what I do every time Ben acting up or dont wanna answer i call his mama. And she don't kind cause she love me, his family like you right?"

*Disclaimer I fg who I put her w sooo this who she w now. N I remembered she was pregnant w somebody baby are the beginning.... I lied she won't be getting pregnant, yet...*

"I mean I haven't really met a lot of dem yet just his mom and his sister, like he really don't talk to dem like that either so."

"But do she like you tho?"

" I think so."

"Well girl you need to text his sister cause he hasn't posted on his story if social media for like 3 days and he always on Instagram or sum."

After she said that I had called her and she answered.

"Uh hello, this is Briesnz. Ion know if you remember me or not but I'm Kd ex girlfriend and his baby mama and I'm just calling to see if you heard from Kd cause he got Vassiah last week and I was supposed to get her back today but he haven't been answering the phone or none."

"Girl I thought my mama called you and told you. He got shot last night and we don't know if he gone make it it not. Vassiah is up here with us, I'ma text you the hospital and room number."

As soon as she said that it seemed like my heart dropped to my feet and tears poured out. I don't give a fuck ab him but I still love him. Like what if he don't make it? Like what I'ma do? I can feel daequan slipping away so what I'ma do when they both gone ? I'ma prolly have depression and a baby that's not even one and on top of that pregnant.

"What happened , girl what she say!!?" Jamere said shaking me hard.

"Kd got shot and he might not make it." I said breaking down more.

"Awwl it's okay Pooh. Kd gone shake back. Not only for you but for siah to." She said hugging me.

We sat like that for a minute then I got myself together and told her let's go to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital everybody was there still except for Kentrell.

"Hey y'all" me and jamere said walking up to Kd bed where he was sleeping with a bunch of tubes connected to him.

"Let's give her a minute everybody." His mom said making everybody leave from out the room and giving me Vassiah.

"Hey stink I missed you." U said lifting her in the air and kissing her.

She just made baby noises at me.

I gave jamere the baby so I found have a lil moment talking to Kd.

"Hey um ik you prolly can't hear me right now but just know that I love you, forever and always. I really need you to make it through for me and Vassiah cause Lord knows what I would do if you was gone , like gone gone never coming back type shit. Even when we fell off bad bad I was still missing you, but you know how that goes. I was just hurt that you would allow anybody do some like that to me so I just shut all that down. Anyway Ian really tryna get in my feelings and cry all over again but if you get through this I got sum really important to tell you, and it can't wait, and if you don't you would forever live through me you heard!" I said laughing in the end.

After I said that to him I stood up and kissed his right ear cause he hit my initials right behind it.

Next Jamere had some to say but I wasn't eaven listening I was just staring at my baby. Then I heard Jamere gasp and then punch Kd in his arm lightly then laugh.

"Bitch you really had me shead a tear and yo ass been woke this whole time. Now I'm really bout to kill you." She said laughing making him join her.

"Oh wowww see this why ion like yo aggravating ass ."

He just laughed at me but stopped cause he was starting to hurt his self.

"No but frl I woke up like right when you got here so I just did that to get a lil giggle you know."

"Ahaha"

*Do y'all know that video 💀💀sksk funny asf . I'm bout to out if in for y'all to.*

" But anyway I think I'ma tell you what I have to tell you later or when you get outta here cause ion want you to stress ab it, just rest."

"Nah tell me now I'm good. They bouta prolly let me out later today anyway."

"Jamere should I wait or tell him now? Hmm."

"Girl I think you should just tell him."

"Well if you think I should then I guess I can. A little privacy please?"

"Oh no problem hun, just make sure you tell me everything later ." She said walking out.

"Alr but frl on a serious note ion know how you gone take this  but I'm bout to say it like I'm ripping off a band-aid."

" Well you the slowest person I ever knew taking off Band-Aids cause you taking a long ass time to tell me what ever it is."

"Bitch don't act cute. But I'm pregnant and I don't know if it's yours or daequans." I said low.

He just looked at me and laughed.

"Girl that's cause you a hoe." He said laughing , but I knew he was playing.

"You always fucking playing see this why I shouldn't have never even said nun cauae obviously you take me as sum type of joke or sum." I said bout to walk towards the door.

"Alright alright, call down bribri. Just tryna lighten up them mood. And ik you was gone end up pregnant cause them 3 times we fucked it was raw and yo pussy good so you know I wasn't bout to pull out."

After he said that I froze. What if it is his baby? Then daequan definitely not gone wanna stay wit me. He gone leave me for somebody lightskin and she gone have big boobs. All this is a lot.

"You don't wanna see me happy? That's why you do fucked up shit like this to me. You get a kick outta this shit to huh? I bet yo ass do. See, I knew I should've just walked away from yo ass  when I seen you at the mall. I was finnally starting to be genuinely happy and starting to feel good about my self and you just had to come along and fuck everything up, cause that's what you do best." I said walking out with tears in my eyes.

It seem like everything that was going good is crashing down. I'm tired of being always sad and hiding it. After today I'm bout to delete everything and give everybody space cause it seem like that's all other people do is hurt me. Its gone be better this way anyway cause I know for a fact I won't hurt my own self.

I let jamere take Vassiah for the rest of the night cause she could tell I wasn't gonna be able to handle everything.

When I got home I disabled my Instagram Twitter and Snapchat , then I cried and went to sleep.
___________________________________
I told y'all I was back 🤣! Ion even know how many words this is cause its not showing me no more 😭.

What think briesnz bout to start doing?

Why would Kd do that ?🤣🤣 his childish ass.

Briesnz insecure and depressed?

Is that good got her baby ? Lmaoooo

Head for the rest of your life or just sex?

What days should I update??