★greetings★

hello my fellow earthlings, welcome to 'space booty'

im nikki, feel free to call me whatever you want (even daddy) ;)

this story is best on the black theme!

Space Booty includes:
•VKOOOOOKKK
GAY
•GAY VKOOK
•TOP KOOK
•BOTTOM TAE
•GAYYYYYY
•ANOTHER PLANET
•JEALOUS/POSSESSIVE KOOK
•TAEHYUNG BEING FUCKING DELICIOUS

okay, now that im done;

enjoy the story 👽

💫💫💫

The sun wrapped its elegant silhouette around the moon, upon the now midnight heavens. Jungkook's ebony hair illuminated beneath the total eclipse, and his sly smile glowed even brighter. He sat atop the thatched roof of his humble home, watching the gleaming eclipse in the atramentous sky. 

"Wow, Hobi. Isn't this just great" The ravenette averted his eyes to his best friend, who was sleeping soundly besides Jungkook, drool slowly rolling down his chin. Jungkook chuckled and looked back up to the celestial atmosphere.

Everyone in the small village of Moonfaire sat outside on their comfy porches and spell rooms with their kin and peers to admire the rare, but total solar eclipse. 

Total eclipses like the one shining down of Moonfaire, were extremely rare and sacred. They occur about every century or so, which makes them a big deal in the witches' village. 

The sky was a swath of ink as the eclipse grew towards totality, where the moon, earth, and sun aligned together. The moon has finally covered the sun, creating a midnight sky in the mid day. 

It was beyond magical. 

"Hey! Kook! Can you believe this shit!!?" Someone yelled from below. Jungkook searched for the voice and smiled when he saw his other friend waving his hands.

"Get up here, loser." Jungkook said, watching his mint haired buddy climb up the vines that tattered the side of the black house. 

Yoongi reached the roof and sat next to Hoseok who was still passed out peacefully.

His peaceful sleep was rudely interrupted when Yoongi swat the redhead's face with his hand. "Wake up, Hoesuck. You wouldn't want to miss the most epic thing to ever exist."

Hoseok groaned as he stirred in his sleep, rolling over to lay in Yoongi's lap. He stretched his limbs and fluttered his eyes ope to gaze up into Yoongi's eyes. "Fuck you, Yoongles." He said, sitting up straight so he could see the sun's halo around the new moon.

"No, I will fuck you." Yoongi stated in a monotonous manner, a small smirk resting upon his lips.

"You'll be the death of me." Hoseok chuckled as he ran his hands through Yoongi's fluffy mint hair.