★2★

💫💫💫

💫💫💫

Jungkook gasped in surprise, putting his hand over his accelerating heart. "You're a fucking alien." He pulled his raven hair. "You're a fucking alien OH MY GOD!"

"Alien?" Jimin stepped closer, placing his hands on Jungkook's shoulders, shaking him around. "YOU ARE THE ALIEN!!"

Another hand yanked Jimin's off of the boy's shoulders. They both looked up to see a tall, broad, and very handsome man, with a stern glare upon his face.

"Let the earthling be. He is probably as scared as you are." He said, pushing Jimin to the side to observe the ravenette.

"Jin! Can you believe it worked!?!" Taehyung screamed in pure astonishment, his violet eyes glittering in the serene atmosphere. He stared at the boy in front of him, walking close up to him to take a good look. His hands made their way to Jungkook's face, turning his head side to side to observe the earthling's features. 

"Hm, strong jawline. Soft skin, pretty brown eyes." He looked towards Jimin, "They look almost exactly like us but have different traits." Taehyung's fingers slid down Jungkook's arms, not expecting to feel his defined muscles tense under his warm touch. A blush ran over Taehyung's glittering cheeks. "N-nice muscles." He muttered timidly, his hands grabbing Jungkook's as he compared their hands.

"They have the same anatomy, basically." Jin said excitedly, "I wonder if they have the same... um- you know." He crossed his arms as he stared at Jungkook, who shifted on his feet uncomfortably. He noticed the other's nervousness and put his arms down. 

"I mean, look at his pants. There's definitely something down there." Jimin spoke bluntly, making Jungkook huff in annoyance.  

"Obviously you are talking about my dick." The ravenette said, rolling his eyes before he looked to Taehyung, who's cheeks were tinted a deep violet.

Taehyung was the first to look away, the blush eating furiously at his cheeks. He took his hands off of the space gun that was attached to his belt, but he could feel the strong glare he was getting from the other. 

"Tell us about yourself, kid." Jin said, kicking Jungkook out of little daze.

Jungkook threw the male a glare. "Why don't you tell me why I'm here."

"Well if you wanna know, you're gonna have to sit down. Taehyung you go tell him, I have a husband to get to."

💫💫💫

"I must be fucking high, I told Yoongi to stop bringing the drugs over to my house." Jungkook shook his head furiously. "This is fucking insane. So you mean to tell me, that I'm millions of light years from my home, on a world that WAS LOST IN A BLACK HOLE! None of this makes sense." (im very into astronomy, enough to know that if anyone were to reach a black hole, they would die instantly and that a black hole is not and actual hole. please pretend that in this ff, a black hole leads to another dimension, thank you 😂🌌)