★6★

The air in the forest was chilly, causing Taehyung to shiver a bit in his latex suit

The air in the forest was chilly, causing Taehyung to shiver a bit in his latex suit. He could finally walk on his feet now, since Jungkook had forced him to.

"Turns out this place isn't really bad," Jungkook says as he observes the grey forestry, "Well maybe it's worse at night."

They've been walking for a good hour now, straight through the grove heading north. According to the sun and Jungkook's calculations, they were for sure heading north. Yet Taehyung was still skeptical.

"Sooo, how can you tell the directions by the sun?" Taehyung questioned curiously. "On Euphoria there is no bright ball in the sky, all we have are moons and neighbouring planets."

"There's an old saying that the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. And when you know the compass, you can find your way and time based on where the sun is in the sky." Jungkook spoke intelligently, pointing to the directions he stated.

Taehyung watched with interest. He had spent hours upon hours of reading many anthropology books. Humans fascinated him, and to believe that he's on Earth- walking besides one- just blew his mind. He took a quick gander at Jungkook's features again.

"You are a human," He stated aloud, staring at the ravenette in awe. "That's crazy. I'm with a human!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes slightly, yet a smirk was visible on his lips. "You're awfully slow." He stated with sarcasm evident in his voice.

"I am not slow!" The alien boy pattered up to Jungkook's side, before pushing the other harshly. He burst out in giggles, and flashed his box smile brightly, almost blinding Jungkook.

The ravenette stumbled to the side, cursing as he stepped on a log. He was safe from falling until the long log decided to be an asshole and roll under his feet, sending Jungkook into the air.

Once his body pounded onto the dirt, he glared towards Taehyung with an evil smile. Luckily, he wasn't hurt. But he was gonna make sure that Taehyung was gonna get it.

The sudden fear flashed in Taehyung's violet irises as he noticed the evident glare of deviance in Jungkook's. "I'm sorry?" He apologized curiously, waiting for the ravenette to make a sudden move.

And when Jungkook darted in his direction, fast as ever, he ran away like his life depended on it. Taehyung blew through the trees like a cheetah going the speed of light. His blurry figure disappeared from Jungkook's sight quickly, leaving him to stand and stare in disbelief.

"Where did you go? How did you run that fast!? How am I supposed to catch you when you are speeding around like the fuckin flash?" Jungkook yelled in confusion.

A woosh of air circled around him, followed by the blur of Taehyung's body, and it stopped right in front of the earthling.

The quick alien stood with the cockiest grin plastered on his ethereal face, "You humans run slow. You must suck at doing other things fast."