★12★

"Guys, this place is a shit hole!" A voice yells through the corridor of the shared space home

"Guys, this place is a shit hole!" A voice yells through the corridor of the shared space home. Seokjin gawks at the dirty dishes and garbage left all over the living area. He wanted to smack everyone in their stupid faces for leaving the house so messy.

He immediately barges into Jimin's room with a scowl plastered on his handsome face. "Hey, Midget. When did you guys become a fucking garbage dump?"

Jimin's sleepy figure slowly sat up in his circular blue bed, eyeing his angry friend with squinted eyes. His teal brows knit together at his messy surroundings. "Damn Jin, I knew I was trash but I'm tired. Can't you insult me when I am in the mood?" He groaned before flopping back against the pillows and hiding under the fluffy covers.

Jin pinched the bridge of his nose. The past week, their guests have trashed the house and it made him furious. But he wasn't going to clean it up on his own, he needed to scream at the others so they could do it themselves. "Fine, you lazy wanker. Don't come crying to me when wild creatures make nests in your room." His eyes avert to the two boys laying on the floor, cuddled next to each other in many blakets and pillows.

"Looks like they already have." Jin smiled smugly before heading to Taehyung's room.  When he entered the room, two bodies layed separately on the bed, one was laying with their head on the foot of the bed, hugging the other's feet.

"Tae baby, why are you hugging Jungkook's feet?" Seokjin spoke softly as he grazed his hands through Taehyung's silver hair. "Y'all need to get up to clean this house or I will shoot both of you between the eyes."

His statement was followed by a raspy groan from the alien under him. "Go away, Jinnie."

Jin removed his hand from Taehyung's locks to walk away, but his hand was grabbed and pulled until his body landed on the other.

"Cubble wif me." Taehyung's voice was mumbled into the pillow, making it hard for Jin the understand him.

"I have things to do, darling. Why don't you cuddle with Jungkook." Jin looks at the ravenette's peaceful face. "His bunny face looks like he needs some cuddles."

Taehyung jolted up from his spot on the bed suddenly, "Ew, why would I cuddle that ugly boy?!" He eyed the human on the opposite side of him and grimaced.

"Because you were just hugging his feet, I just assumed you didn't mind.." Jin rolled his eyes at the alien under him. "Well anyway, Joon and I have a date today so I have to go." He stated as he sat up and started to walk off.

"Hey make sure you clean! If I come back to a messy house, your ass will be dead." Jin exclaims over one of his broad shoulders before walking out.