★4★

"-yeah then you put this finger in here, then this one on here and squeeze

"-yeah then you put this finger in here, then this one on here and squeeze."

"So you have to have two fingers for it to work?"

Taehyung's face broke into a warm boxy smile, "Yes, it feels very nice in your hands. Two fingers works best when you want to hit the right spot."

Jungkook aimed the point to the target in front of him, holding one of Taehyung's bubbly looking space guns firmly in his hands.

"You know, I've never used a gun before. In Moonfaire we use magic, so I always have a wand on hand."

The voilet glow in Taehyung's eyes glimmered. "Magic? There's magic on earth? Euphoria has never accustomed that, but Serendipity and Epiphany have. Our queen says magic has a deep and unkown darkness. So it is off limits."

The silver haired alien smiled lightly as he stood behind the earthling, looking over his shoulder as Jungkook's hands aimed the gun's point to the target. "Shoot." Taehyung said when he felt the position was accurate.

So Jungkook exhaled slowly and pressed his finger against the trigger.

A large green lazer zoomed from the point, burning a hole into the turquoise bark of the targeted tree.

"You missed the target, but you're not that off." Taehyung stated, lightly plucking the gun from the grip of the ravenette.

Jungkook scratched his nape as he cleared his throat. "In Moonfaire, I'm known for having magic fingers."

Taehyung furrowed his brows, the warm lavender blush eating furiously at his cheeks. "O-Oh I'm sure of it. Anyway," He said as he coughed awkwardly, "Namjoon should be ready with the portal. You guys have oxygen on Earth right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Because I'm coming with you to retrieve your friends." Taehyung slipped the gun into his belt before he grabbed Jungkook's hand and tugged him away.

💫💫💫

"Good night, sweetie. Get some rest." Hoseok kissed the top of Yoongi's hair before pulling the fluffy blanket over his small body.

He took a drink of his sprite and walked over to the sofa to plop down with a sigh. "We should've went after him. What if he's dead? Or even worse, trapped in an alternate universe all alone. By himself, without his two besties." Hoseok whispered to himself as he frowned. He looked out of his window, where he saw the blue skies rather than the pitch black ones from the eclipse. This day was supposed to be good.

He was supposed to be with Jungkook, sharing drinks and casting weird spells on each other. They were supposed to be smacking each other in annoyance, pulling each other's hair, and throwing pillows around. He was supposed to be judging Jungkook's crystals and how he broke half of them. They were supposed to be Jungkook's best friends.