★5★

"Okay, shut up before I kiss you!" Hoseok shouts playfully at his lil meow meow, trying to lighten up the mood after their best friend disappeared

"Make me." Yoongi said with a evil glint in his eyes.

Hoseok took Yoongi by his mint hair and pulled him down against the couch with a light manner. He placed a warm, longing kiss on the other's eager lips. Once they separated, Hoseok collapsed his body over Yoongi's, and a long sigh escaped his mouth.

"I promise Hobi, we will get Kook back. I'm sure he's fine." Yoongi watched the frown form on Hoseok's face.

"But what if he's not?"

Yoongi sighs, "Well then let's just hope he is."

💫💫💫

"Ugh!" Taehyung moans in pain as his body hits the dirt. The heavy weight of Jungkook is on him, once again. "Okay, get off of me right now, human boy."

A groan was released by the ravenette as he pushed himself off of Taehyung's dusty body. His vision is blurry and doubled; a familiar sensation he knew from his teen years. Don't worry, he doesn't do drugs anymore. Mostly because everytime he hallucinated on LSD, giant spiders threatened to eat his organs.

Jungkook grabbed his shoe that had fallen off during the trip to wherever they were. He would be able to tell, if it weren't for the stars and swirls that faded his vision.

However, the alien boy besides him struggled breathing as he looked around his surroundings.

"I-Is this Earth?" Taehyung forced out his words. Tears of excitement threatened to cascade down his lavender blushed cheeks at the sight of green luscious vegetation and blue skies. He jumped onto his loopy feet, but the nausea had him falling over onto Jungkook. His body limped into the ravenette's arms as the swirly shapes started to flooded his gaze.

"What's happening to me?" Taehyung slurred, flinging his numb hands up onto Jungkook's shoulders: who had finally gained his composure.

"I mean, I could say that you fell for me." Jungkook's lips formed into a deep smirk as he watched the blush crawl over the alien boy's face and pointy ears.

"Oh my, shut up." Taehyung forced himself to ignore the arrogance and roll his eyes. "Is this Earth, damn it. Your home planet?"

Jungkook observed the area. A laugh escaped his mouth, "Yup. We are on Earth. Unless there's another green and blue planet with intelligent life forms-" He watched as a tiny bird flew past the pair, "and birds."

Taehyung's eyes shot wide open, he gripped his gun as the blur of the bird flew above him. He was to slow to actually shoot it, causing him to groan and shout: "What the frick was that!?!"

"Woah bro, chill out! That was just a bird, they are harmless." Jungkook stole the space gun from Taehyung's hands. "Do not shoot anything with that ray gun of yours. Moonfaire doesn't use guns- strictly magic."

The ravenette hesitantly handed Taehyung the gun, helping him to stand on his feet. This was a fail as the alien boy wobbled over and plopped back into Jungkook's arms. A smile grazed over Jungkook's lips for a split second as he gripped Taehyung's latex suit for support.

He didn't notice the small building that stood on the timber line of the forest they landed near until that very second. The lights in the windows illuminated the dark, misty forest.

It was day out, he could tell from the warmth of the sun on his chest, or maybe that was just the small body of which he held on tightly. The sun was bright in the meadow they reside in, but the darkness of the canopied forest reminded him of where he was: Misty Moon Grove.

Misty Moon Grove was the forest of black magic, consisting of the darkest covens and cults within the depths of the woods

This meant that they were close to Moonfaire. If anything his home village lies north of the forest. But he simply refuses to bring them into the peculiar danger that Misty Moon Grove holds.

"What are you staring at, Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice kicked the other from his trance. The silver haired male turned his head towards the house in the woods. "Earth looks like Euphoria, just more boring and less colourful? Our forests are green, violet, blue, pink and just about any colour you could think of. But on Earth? It's just grey and black."

Jungkook tried not to take offense to this statement. "Yeah, Earth isn't as colourful as Euphoria, but it is very vivid. The grey and black you see now, is rare for a forest on Earth. Welcome, Taehyung to Misty Moon Grove."

The words spoken from the ravenette sent shivers down both their spines. Goosebumps littered their skin as they stared deeply into the woods.

"That sounds creepy." Taehyung's voice lowered due to the creepy feeling he recieved. His feet were still unable to keep him up, so he continued to lean against Jungkook's chest, resisting the urge to rest his head down and shut his eyes.

"Sooo, what are we gonna do now?" He asked lightly, looking up at Jungkook with his concerned gaze.

A sigh came from Jungkook, as he adjusted his hands that had subconsciously made their way around Taehyung's waist. "We are not going through that forest."

Silence occurred for a quick minute. The two just stood there, comprehending their circumstances.

And in that moment, Taehyung's senses clicked in. "Holy shit! Im like, on Earth right now!!" He squealed happily, his bright box smile shining bright.

The loudness caught Jungkook off guard, causing him to flinch. "Yeah, you've been here for five minutes." He said, a little aggravated.

"I am the first Euphorian to be on Earth!" Taehyung ignored the annoyed tone of Jungkook's voice and kept smiling. He gasped lightly, "Jungkook, since we are here, can I meet your parent's?"

Jungkook inhaled sharply, furrowing his brows as his grip around Taehyung tightened. He angrily stared into the abuss of the forest, with the empty thoughts of his mother floating through his mind. "Don't bring that up, are you stupid or something?" He said harshly.

The awkward silence that fogged the area after that made Taehyung regret his statement. "No, if it's a t-touchy subject. I d-deeply apologize." He stuttered quietly, desperately wishing his feet would comply and let him run away from the awkward tension.

"It's okay, you didn't know." Jungkook finally spoke, releasing his tight grip from Taehyung's waist. He kind of felt guilty for being a little harsh.

Taehyung looked to the green grass, "The grass is green, like all the books said. I've always wanted to be able to see it for myself- AH!" He yelped as he was suddenly tossed over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Where are you taking me?"

Jungkook wanted to turn around and head behind them, but he knew that the only way to reach his best friends; was to venture through Misty Moon Grove.