★7★

haii its me again, with a new update!

!tw!  this chapter mentions the loss of a motherly figure, if the topic is sensitive to you, i suggest you read carefully. i love you guys 💕🌌

The soft snores of Taehyung's deep slumber made Jungkook smile lightly. He tapped the sleepy boy to wake him up, causing the alien to groan and hug the pillow he cuddled with harder.

"Come on, Tae. You gotta wake up, we gotta meet Hobi and Yoongs."

All he received was a huff from the other. Jungkook pushed Taehyung's body over a nudge, "Taehyung, get your purple dick off my bed. I will drag your fine ass all the way there."

Taehyung stubbornly sat up, rubbing his eyes with his delicate fingers as his argent hair flurried in all directions. His violet eyes fluttered back open, squinting them to rid of the intruding light from the sun. With tired hands, Taehyung hastily covered his eyes from the bright dawn.

"The ball in the sky is painful, Kook." He murmured, pulling the warm blanket he snuggled with over his head. "It hurts my eyes!"

Jungkook sighs lightly, walking over to shut the heavy black out curtains shielding the window. "Alright now, sleeping beauty. Let's get ready to go," He said, finally pulling Taehyung up off the bed by his wrists. "and lucky for you, I have an extra toothbrush."

The silver haired alien tilted his head, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What's a toothbrush?"

"It keeps your teeth and mouth clean..." Jungkook looked mind-boggled towards Taehyung's confused face as he dragged him to the washroom. "Do you guys not have dental hygiene?"

You are never ever kissing this guy, Jungkook thinks to himself.

Taehyung looked offended by the question. "Of course we keep our mouths clean! Mitus plants keep our breath fresh by eating a few leaves every morning! They are so strong, they keep our teeth glowing."

Jungkook fights the smile that threatens to appear once he sees Taehyung's boxy one. "Good to know, but we do not have those on Earth, so you will have to brush your teeth like the rest of us."

The alien secretly rolls his lilac eyes, behind the other's back. However, he didn't realize Jungkook could see his "sneaky" actions in the reflection of the mirror in front of him.

The ravenette swirled around, a smirk apparent on his face, and looked the sly alien up and down. "Did I just catch you roll your eyes at me, purple dick?"

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" Taehyung spits out snarly, ignoring Jungkook's intimidating stare and fixing his luscious locks in the mirror.

Jungkook cocks a sculpted brow upon his daunting glare and rubs his hands together. "Well, I might just have to shock you." He says, pulling a delicately crafted wand from his waistband. He grabs Taehyung's wrist, his glare lingering on the alien's glittering complexion. "Is your skin always this glittery?"