★13★

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

The sound of high pitched screams pierced through the dark sky as the big, glimmering ship started to plummet into the planet's surface. Today's "exciting" trip went to crap when a certain alien didn't know how to fly a spaceship.

"JIMIN, DAMN YOU AND YOUR TINY FINGERS!!" Taehyung screams and holds Jungkook's shocked body close to him as he prepares to die.

The spooked pink haired male pressed the random buttons erratically, hoping for the best to come out of this horrible situation. He pulled the steeringwheel up and towards his chest, attempting to level out the spacecraft, but failed tremendously as they spiraled further into the atmosphere.

"Chim, GIVE ME THE WHEEL!" Taehyung screeches at the top of his lungs, his long nails scratching their way into Jungkook's neck as he holds on for dear life.

"I am a big boy! 😡" Jimin responds with a slap on the wrist to Taehyung's intruding hands. "I can do it myself."

While the chaos unfolds, the human ravenette paws at his neck in immense pain. "Tae, your nails, you unclipped geezer!"

The silver haired groans loudly as he gets up on his knees to yank Jimin's nubs off the wheel, finally leveling the ship after pressing a senquence of brightly colored buttons. Yet he did this all without realizing that he knee-jerked Jungkook in the crotch maybe about five times during the process of saving everyone.

Thank you, Jimin.

The ravenette fell to the floor, rolling around and mumbling in pain. "MY BALLS ARE BURNING!"

Taehyung rushes to Jungkook's side, rubbing his shoulder- which he thought would help HIS BURNING CROTCH for some reason.

"Don't touch me, you stinker." Jungkook groans into the floor, holding his hurt body parts with his hands. "Never sit on my lap again."

The silver haired alien giggles lightly, meeting gazes with Jungkook's fiery one. "I'M SORRY BUT WE COULD HAVE ALL BEEN DEAD RIGHT NOW IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME. YOUR BALLS DO NOT MATTER!"

"Woah, Taehyung, all balls matter, do not be so prude." Hoseok mentions softly through Jungkook's loud ass groans, to which he earns a middle finger from the other.

Heavy breaths fill the spacecraft as everyone calms themselves down, but Jimin just stands there with a guilty smile.

"Sooo," He says, ignoring all the angry passengers staring at him. "Anyone hungry?" Jimin smiles brightly, pulling a bag of snacks out of his pocket.

"Let's just get to the place we were trying to go to before you almost killed us." Taehyung huffs and stands up to steer the ship again.

Jungkook rolls on his back to look at Taehyung from the floor. "Hey you, wanna kiss it better?"

The alien peers under his arm to scold the other. "Actually, I don't. That will give me STDs."

The ravenette's face twists in an offended manner. "I do nOt have STDs. You're just jealous that I get laid more than you."