★14★

Jungkook hides a guilty smile by telling Tae that he is going to change into the swimtrunks.

As the ravenette's body disappears into another room, Bogum strides out like nothing happened. He stops in his tracks when he notices Taehyung's awkward stance.

"Hi Bogum." The alien awkwardly says.

"Um, hi Tae." The taller male laughs ineptly and walks past Taehyung without another word.

Taehyung stands still in his place, calmly waiting for his human friend to get out of the restroom. He doesn't know if he wants to talk about 'it' or if he just wants to forget it and have a nice day at the pool.

Jungkook wants to make me happy.

He thinks for a second and concludes that he should just leave it for now. Maybe he could be nice to the both of them? But would that make them angry?

Why are they even fighting in the first place, Bogum did nothing wrong.

The sound of the door opening kicked Tae out of his thoughts. He looked up to see Jungkook playing with his hair in the mirror. The raven haired finally turned the lights off and started to walk out. He paused when he saw Tae just standing there.

"I was waiting for you." Taehyung replies to Jungkook's confused face. His eyes subtly trail down the other's fit torso. He can feel his cheeks warm up for the billionth time that day as his gaze flickered away to a random wall.

"Oh, thanks. Do you need to get in here to change?" Jungkook asks, pointing to the swim trunks still in Taehyung's hand.

"Oh yeah, I was actually waiting for the bathroom." Taehyung musters, he feels stupid. There are so many other bathrooms he could have changed in.

Why is it so awkward? Tell a joke, make him laugh or something!

"What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?"

Jungkook peers at him weirdly. "What? Is this a line to a bad joke?"

Taehyung laughs before he could get the words out, "Sofishticated!" he nudges the other's arm while awkwardly laughing.

"That is the worst joke I have ever heard."

A pout rests on Taehyung's face and his giggles cease. "I think it's funny. Could you tell a better one?

"What goes in hard and dry, then comes out soft and wet?" Jungkook snides with a lurking smirk. He waits for a response but all he got were flustered expressions and yells from Taehyung.

"That's gross! I don't even want to hear the rest of it." Taehyung rushes to push the ravenette aside so he can lock himself in the bathroom. Before he could shut the door, Jungkook holds the door while also holding back a laugh.

"Chewing gum."

"Thats not funny!" Taehying exclaims, peeking through the crack that is held open.

"You were thinking so dirty! How could you?" Jungkook teased him as he shuts the door on the other. Taehyung's protests were heard from inside the bathroom, and Jungkook just laughed them off.

"Get dressed, purple dick, I will meet you in the hot tub."

💫💫💫

The warm bubbles make Jimin giggle as they run up his bare back. He looks at the couple besides him and laughs, "These just feel so funny."

"I have never been in a hot tub before." Yoongi says, forcing his finger into the jet out of boredom. "Its... hot."

"Well that is why it's called a hot tub." Jungkook sneers. He dips his feet in first normally, unlike Jimin who just went in head first, forgetting that this tub was particularly shallow. He came up from under the water with a red splotch on his head. No blood, no bump, just a bright red circle placed right above his right eyebrow to mock him for his stupidity.