You're Fired { Nagisa x Reader }

{ Whole new Oneshot right here, huns. PS. You're a manager for a decorating events company }

'I Want a few laser lights right here'

'Yes, Ma'am'

'Put a tablecloth on that table. And don't. Stick. The. Edges'

'Right away, Boss'

'Why hasn't someone moved the water balls away from the marzipan cakes!? '

'On to it, Misses'

'Is the sun rising from the East? '

'Er...Yes--'

'Then put-it-on-the-SOUTH! '

'Why is nothing going right!!...And where the hell is my cappuccino!!?' You screamed and viciously stomped your foot. The room shudderd into a rapid silent gasp.

Everyone stopped their tasks to look at your fuming face and clenched customised clipboard. Most of the workers that were there gulped, praying to whoever that you wouldn't cancel the arranging off.

A few snickered at your hot tempered attitude, mocking your previous outburst. It was a group of guys in a corner, huddeled together in a circle. It was the exact group your deputy head had hired.

The boys in the corner had all come as one when the interviews were on. They didn't show any interest in the job whatsoever so you had simply saw them as a waste of time and carelessly threw their Portfolios in the bin. But your Deputy head had different views on what 'talent' they supposedly had.

On the first day back with your new recruit check, you had seen them there in uniform ready to start. You told them to leave but they had smugly said that they were hired. You had left it at that but you obviously confronted the deputy.

When you had questioned his choice of pick from the interviews, He said that they had 'skill' and a 'taste of coordination' but really you knew that they were his friends that had obviously asked for work help.

The stage you were standing and watching everyone over from felt as if it had shrunk in size. You didn't feel as high and mighty anymore.

They have the AUDACITY to laugh at their first In command like that. Who the funk do they think they are!? Obama?

You flexed your hands and snarled at the small crowd of ignorance. A cloud of angst must of formed around your head since one of the men turned around and noticed your anger.

You stared right at him, sending imagery versions of daggers of acid and explosions, just with your eyes.

He quickly turned around before shaking his preoccupied friends, warning that they had been caught. At first they didn't catch on so you decided to pay them a personal visit.

You walked off the stage calmly, straightening the imaginary creases out of your self chosen uniform. You didn't have to weave or move anything out of your way since a parting had been made for you. All formed by scattering and sliding employees who had known you long enough in order to know what you were like.

Finally, you reached the clique that were irritating you. By now the dark haired one you had stared at and a blue topped one had turned around, nodding substantially at your presence.

You snared at them, disgusted by there hypocritical behavior. You looked at their name tags critically,

Haruka & Rei. I'm gonna remember bloody all of them.

You coughed lighty before tapping the nearest boy infront of you who had his back towards.

When he turned round, he still had a wide grin on his face but after he saw who had tapped him he backed away and stuttered on his footing.