Must of Been Fate {Makoto x Reader}

{requested by @ShyQuietLonewolf  SOOOOOO sorry this took forever! I have my reasons x }

Have you ever had that feeling?

The feeling that you know your affections towards one just isn't enough?
That they'd never feel the same way no matter what you do, no matter how hard you tried?

I don't know about you but I know I have.

Infact, for quite awhile.

From my point of view; The future one, I would use my words wisely and say that particular 'feeling' i felt was a type of 'suffering privilege'.

Why do I say that?

Because it's the fact that I felt and bared the pain hence benefited from it.
The 'suffering' acted benevolent towards me and gave me some sort of breakthrough after.

As if to say,
"You've impaired enough. Be free and make use of what left you've got of your imperceptible innervation"

And that's exactly what I did; I took the advantage that I was given and turned it into something great. Something I didn't think I was capable of possessing.

Love.

I won't explain to you fully about how I know this. How I know ive gained this magnificent authority over myself. Mainly because I personally do not have access to the answer. But if its one thing I know,

Is that it must of been fate.

------

'MakMaks, Are you serious?! '

'Mm. Of course!'

A burst of excitement erupted inside your inner case, colliding and smashing into it's every barrier just thriving to sally.

You looked up towards the light brown haired male, your glistening eyes and anxious hands only wanting to celebrate more with your close acquaintance in contact.

If you were dreaming, please were someone to pinch you because this was seriously the best dream to ever yet be.

Your dearest childhood friend, Makoto had brought you and him some tickets to go and see one of your all time favourite band.

Its also happened to be the day just before your birthday so it counted as such a great gift to receive.

You couldnt comprehend how ecstatic you were about the concert. All thanks to Makoto for purchasing the precious pieces of paper but also to him for introducing your tasteless ass to the world of music. You could say that the genre you love now is really only Makoto's since its the only music you had ever known.

You smiled to yourself at the specific memory you held with the relation of music. It was one of those memories you could remember so well you could watch it happen in a third person's view.

'Hey Makoto!' The young teenaged girl ran up to the doorstep of the neighboring house to hers only to find her same aged friend occupied.

He had a pair of headphones on with a walkman attached to the input, only slightly bobbing his head to the melodic rhythm that seeped out from the device.

He eyes were closed and his expression was solemn. He was in a state that he hadn't been in for awhile and she was happy he was like that.

Calm.

The girl smiled and watched him from the distance she was stood at. His desired happiness bringing her a sort of peace within ones self. She longed him to be like this for such a time that maybe she started to think of it impossible.