Tell No One: Pt 1 { Rin x Sousuke }

It's hard knowing things others don't.
Isn't it?

At first, it's really fun and you feel quite special.
Don't you?

But then it starts eating at you. Just itching and striving to break out of It's cocooned shell.
What can you do?

You can't just bottle things up, you've got to let it out!
That's right.

Maybe one. Just one person I'd tell this secret to.
Yeah, I'll tell them.

Tell them my deepest, darkest secret. That way I won't feel as bad.
Isn't that so?

But there's a saying. One that keeps stopping me from telling;

"A secret is no longer a secret if someone else knows"
Isn't that right?

------
"D-ranked? I was assigned a blimmin' D-rank!?" The red haired devil subconsciously scrunched up his paper which was only in his position for pratically 15 seconds.

Momentarily, it was silent and no elucidation was given to him by the employee who was suppose to help him with his problems. Matsuoka gawped at the clergy, who looked rather disinterested of her life, let alone job.

She tapped her pen on her files before filling out a form that was in front of her, overpassing her client who was ( frequently ) there to only contravene about his problems.

Rin shook his head and looked at the paper once more. He flicked it spontaneously before again waving it into the receptionists' direction.
"I-it's got to be a mistake! I'm one of the most skilled tactioners in this organization and I'm given such blasphemy!?"

The dreary looking counterperson looked up at Rin before turning on the speaker for him to be able to hear what she was saying behind her glass.

"Office hours are now cloooosed. If you want to reschedule your mission;--"

"NO! NO! DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!" Rin slammed his hand simultaneously against the lowering grey barriers that started to cut of the visual connection between him and the receptionist.

"please come between opening hours which are 7am to 7pm, every daaaaaaayyyy" the monotoned voice of the clergy was then shut off and the clank of the shutters hit against the desk.

Running a worn, chapped hand through his hair, he looked up at the massive Laura Ashley clock that hung and oversaw everything that happened in the front entrance of the commission centre.

6:56pm. Pathetic.

With a grunt, Rin kicked the magnolia painted desk wall, that happened to be the only thing in his sight that was kickable, out of frustration. Although, as soon as his foot collided with the hard concrete, the Matsuoka retracted his leg back and curled it towards his belly.

"Ow, ow ow, Owww" Hopping around on one foot, he struggled to keep his balance and pranced around the front of the main entrance of the comission centre. The density of his crowd was poor therefore his exstravagent howling and wailing was to distrupt nobody.

After about a good minute of rubbing and taking tendency to his foot, The red haired male sat himself down in one of the waiting chairs provided for people who usually waited for their appointments during the day.

Rin closed his eyes and leaned his head past the chair's main frame body. His arms lay withered by his sides while his legs stretched out and sprawled across the floor in a lethargic manner.

"Twice in a week, I've been given an D-rank. And it's only Wednesday" he Tch'd quietly to himself before sitting back up again.

Being someone who took others lives for goverment was stressful. What made it worst was that being at the top brought recognition prior to the fact it meant that you were more recognized and praised by other colleges. Although, as hard as it was to work your way up, it was fairly simple to be moved right back down to a state where no one recognizes your talents. Not even yourself.