Tell No One: Pt 3 {Rin x Sousuke}

WARNING: Video usage of violence

- 5 years ago -

"Yo, Sosuke.." The deep rippled velvet voice of his room mate called out from the joined bunk bed beneath him.

"Mm" too lazy to move his mouth to actually form words, he hummed in answer.

This only resulted in a rightful force to erupt from underneath his mattress that happened to jolt his body upwards; the effect being his bed shaking for a few seconds before it calmed down again.

No words were perceived for awhile, the warm hum silence of the room irradiating outwards and in.

Although the silence didn't really last.

Before long, the red haired male raised his leg again and kicked the metal wired support above his head spontaneously. The squeak and squawk of the rusty wiring filled the room like rapid fire. The fitted bed above him jumped with agony as the irritated boy continued to exploit the holdings of his partners sleeping department.

"Stop it." In the midst of the brash noises of Sousuke's bed almost falling apart, he called out to Rin softly to pause his momentary provoking of his bed.

Without fail, the fault kept on going and the Matsuoka strived on his irrationally behaviour, probing the raven haired males patience.

"I said, stop!" Again, Yamazaka called out to his fault bringer but with a harsher tone. Although, he still did not get the results he wished for. The kicking to his bed continued to fire on, no stopping was granted.

With one annoyed groan, He shouted with the amount of force he'd used if he was in some sort of Saturday night "intimacy".

"RIN, I SAID STOP!" His bouncing froze and so did the kicking. The echoing effect of the bed dying off as silence filled the room once again.

No words were exchanged between the two for a while. The all too quiet room seemed like a valued idea by both of the boys.

"Hey, Rin.."

A pause was admitted until the called boy answered, his breath still choppy from the impetuous movement not so long ago.

"Wha'?.." his chest wheezed slightly as he inhaled the tension filled air of the dorm the two shared.

"What do you wanna do when you grow older?"

Sousuke asked his question out of boredom. Now that the bed rampage had stopped, it seemed all too odd. A slight confirming hum was given before his friend replied.

"Che..I don't know, You?"

Rustling of the bed above was heard. Sousuke didn't know what to answer. He knew that his swimming career was done and over with, injuring his shoulder took a massive toll on his decisions. Although he knew Rin would carry on swimming, definitely. He wouldn't doubt it, not even a bit. Rin was just being modest in saying he didn't know; only for the mind process of his 'before anyone else'.

"Nah. Not a clue"

Rin knew the answer was coming. His telepathic skills gave him the answer. Although with Sousuke, it was difficult because the rule is no hard emotion = no telepathic reading. And Yamazaka hardly showed any emotion. Though at this point, he knew Sousuke's reply and all.

Totally not the fact that he had asked this question once.

Before, Rin would leave the topic at that. No more after Sousuke had replied. Either move on or just sit in total silence and find something to do.