Going Up or Down? {Momo x Reader}

{ in response to my rant in the previous oneshot: I APOLOGIZE! *bows consecutively*. Seeing the response in the last chapter really surprised me and made me feel very attention seeking and I didn't like it bc I just wanna make you guys happy and give you great imagines to enjoy. Also, you guys need to say hey more! Id like to thank you Individually for being here x

[150817] THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS! [More than] 100 votes [altogether] and 1K reads for my first one shot! I can't thank you guys enough for this since its totally made my day! ]

The Elevator absolutely reeked of sweat. It's why you try and avoid it at the most but today, that wasn't going to happen.

Yesterday, was the day that you dreaded to come your whole entire work life. Something that you hoped will never happen to you or your oncoming generation. Something that changes a lot of people's opinion and word on you. Something that no man on earth should suffer from.

Falling down the stairs at your work place.

So here you were, taking the elevator. Only because you're sure people have heard about it already. Not just the review team department, that witnessed the tremendous failing, but the whole News broadcasting tower. And knowing how quick they spread and get news gave you a slight upset stomach.

As the elevator doors opened, a massive whiff filled your sensitive nostrils, making you almost want to hurl. Out of the ferocious smell came a series of busy and bustling people, talking, on their phones, groaning- the whole lot. For a moment, you were battling with yourself whether you should get on or not but then yesterdays memories came flashing back into your brain so you quickly squeezed yourself amidst the crowd of co workers.

About 7 of you were in there. 4 got off at one floor and the 2 more after that, leaving you with a rather odd looking news reporter. He worked on your floor or the one above. You weren't sure. All you knew was that he was one of the subordinates of your office crush, Makoto Tachibana. The elevator had mirrors surrounding all 4 walls of the moving transporter. As you stood in front of the odd looking reporter, you watched his subtle but fidgety movements. It took him a while before he finally spoke up.

"Mum wants to know when you're coming home. She says you can't avoid her forever."

Oh yeah, not forgetting that he was your adoptive brother.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance as the younger boy pouted childishly.

"Oh, by the way, I saw what happened on the stairs yesterday--"

"DON'T SPEAK OF THAT"

A small but savage snicker slipted from the younger boys mouth. Out of every person that had witnessed your very embarrassing moment, only he had the audacity to mimic you about it.

"Why not?" He was taunting you oh so badly.

"Because it's embarrassing?" You looked up in confusion as to why he didn't understand.

He stepped back onto the mirrored wall and wrapped his arms around himself. Not knowing what he was about to do left you suspiciously worried. He had that evil menacing look in his eye which as a child you absolutely hated.

But it was as if it had hit you in that very moment to exactly what he was going to do. You were in an elevator. How could you not have guessed before?

"MOMO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" You had turned around a bit too late for the mischievous boy started to continously press the different buttons on the wall that led to all levels in the building.

You dumped your bag on the floor before rushing over to the buttons yourself and shielding Momo away from them. He tried getting past you but it wasn't going to work.

"Ah! [Y/N], get out the way!" That dreaded giggle of his blasted its way into your ear and you prayed to whoever that he'd stop doing so.

The perky orange haired knew that he wasn't going to be touching the buttons himself any time soon so decided to make you press them instead.

He pushed into your belly, almost making you double over but he was there to keep you up. He pushed you so that your back would press the buttons, his game continuing.

Once you had gained your feeling senses back, you grabbed Momo's waist and moved backwards, pushing him away from the buttons and onto the other side of the elevator. His back hit the wall with a thud before he groaned lowly.

You hit him against the wall again before moving backwards and running a hand through your hair frustratingly. You stared at the flustered boy, his face curled into an expression of detest.

"You act like such a baby, it's unbelievable, GROW UP!" He looked up at you before looking to the side.

"Brace yourself." You looked at the boy weirdly. What the hell is he talking about?

You looked at him sideways, confusion clouding your face.

"You want me to...brace--?"

But yet again, it was too late. Momo ran to you with a mighty scream before grabbing your waist and pushing you over, ending up with your back hitting the heavy floor and his body crashing, not too long after, onto yours.

A substantial grown left your lips for you were just done with so much. No, scratch that- everything!

The light ding to the elevator allowed the both of you to look to the side, to see the door sliding open. You'd think that it'd be nice to maybe get up and clean yourselfs off but no, it didn't happen. In fact, Momo decided to snuggle into your chest. Obviously not the best of places.

"Aha, Mo-Momotarou? Is...is that you?" A soft voice came from above and out of all times to hear it, it had to be then.

"Makoto, my man! How are you?" The orange haired waved from his space on your chest. The movements hurting you a lot.

"Im doing just great. You seem to be as well..?" Makoto scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly looking down at the situation.

Momo nodded enthusiastically, the movement finally getting to you.

"Ugh! Get off of me!" You pushed him off of your chest as he rolled to the floor with a thud.

Makoto looked surprised at the scene. A small gasp left his mouth before he knelt down and stuck out his hands towards Momo.

"NO! You shouldn't treat your boyfriend like that!"

You shot back to look at him.

"MY WHAT?!?" By now Makoto was helping Momo up. The orange haired had a mischievous look on his face.

"No Makoto-kun, she's just my sister"

"--Adoptive."

"Adoptive sister."

Makoto looked between the two of you wearily. Right now, regretting that he was going to get that coffee for a college.

"Although its you who's adopted" You sat yourself up and crossed your arms, annoyed that it was only Momo getting help.

"Yes, Okay [Y/N]." Momo didn't even pay attention to you for he was too busy subconsciously playing with Makoto's hair. Makoto awkwardly allowed Momo to carry on stroking his hair even though he found it pretty weird.

"Well by the looks of how I found you guys I just thought..." The innocent look on his face made you melt inside.

"I...Ugh, it's fine. Don't worry about it. You wouldn't know we were siblings anyways." You forced a smile for right now all you wanted to do was to kill Momo. Although, you'd have to do that later because he was going to destroy your social life completely.

"Oh! Now that I think about it... [Y/N], The guy you like, It's this Makoto isn't it?

// And yes. That was crap. Like seriously, worst one yet. Its like they just keep getting worst and dont improve. Sorry, it took this almost 3 months just for a crappy one shot. Aish, guys just sue me already ✌(v_v) //