Remember To Forget {Sousuke x Reader}

At the moment you were fuming. You could feel your blood boil while it pumped around your body in a constant raging cycle.

Storming down the hallway of the Samezuka dorms, you could also feel that you had brought a stale and stiff tension with you but to be honest, you wished for it to be much more nastier than it actually was.

'C15...C15...C..15..' you angrily muttered to yourself as you ran down each corner, eager to track the dormroom.

Finally you found the dorm number and growled at the door that held the combination 'C15'.

'Gothcha...'you snarled before bursting through the door.

'OI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! '

'Er, listening to music, breathing, blinking, pumping blood around my body, moving muscles, sending signals to my brain from nerves-- should I continue?'

The raven haired boy smirked even though his back was turned to you. He was lying on the bottom bunk, amused at your behavior. No attention was payed to you. Neither any of his movements were caused by you. This annoyed you, knowing your effect wasn't great on him, your fury only grew more intense, having to watch him lie there as if nothing had happened.

'DON'T PLAY SMART WITH ME YAMAZAKI , YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!'

'Do I?' Sousuke took out his headphones and turned round to look at you, raising an eyebrow.

Your face softend a little but you still kept your anger.

'Yes. You do. Don't you remember what day it is?

Please don't forget

Silence.

'It's Kino's memorial' you whispered to yourself, clenching your fist.

Silence.

'You can't be serious' you felt tears prick the corners of your eyes, it was stinging; but it was also to be ignored.

You were a strong person. You'd never cry infront of Sousuke, Not even for this. Even if he weren't family by blood he was still your brother.

Conduct yourself [Name], Conduct youself.

Sousuke sighed fullingly, as if he was holding his breath. He arose from the bed and swung his legs to the edge. He pushed himself up, in one swoop already on his feet before walking over to his desktop computer, doing whatever he was doing.

You stared at him for awhile before turning your head.

Was he actually being serious?!

'Sousu--'

'What now? ' The boys voice was harsh. 'Havn't you got a memorial to attend?!' His voice was stern but he didn't raise it, unlike you.

'SOUSUKE! How could you have a shitty attitude towards such an important day like this! ' You felt the tears fall down your face and you yourself couldn't support your legs.

You held onto the bed's railing and leaned half of your body onto it. Your covered your face in your arm to shield Sousuke from seeing your red and blotchy face. The boy was silent for awhile. Just listening to you quitely sob while the humming of the computer accompanied your cries.

'He was my best friend'

You paused your mourning before looking up, away from your arm.

'...what? '

'Infact, he was more of a brother to me than he was to you. You only pity him because he was family and the fact that he's dead' Sousuke's monotoned voice rung through your ears.

Your anger levels shot right back up, piercing, colliding, interfering with every emotion.

'How could you even--'

'ADMIT IT' he shouted, turning to look at you.

' You despised him, [Name]. Sibling rivalry was one thing, but you. Ohh, YOU. YOU hated him. With a passion. You didn't want one THING to do with him. It was only after when he was announced 3 months, you suddenly loved his bloody guts'

He slammed his fist on the desk, causing most things to shudder and fall over. He grew quiet.

'I loved him from the start. Not in a romance way but as a brotherly way. He was my family. When my biological ones rejected me, he accepted me. He was always there for me and I can never repay him' you could see his eyes were brimming with tears. Burning up every part of him.

You were shocked at the way Sousuke reacted. Sousuke never showed his emotions. It was a rare thing to see. And for him to be crying, it must of been serious.

At the moment he was stood up with his hands through his hair. You didn't realize how quiet it now was. How it felt as if you were nowhere but somewhere.

A slight smile appeared on Sousuke's face before he spoke again.

'You should of heard what he last said to me; Cliche was all he was being. He said "don't let her fall into the right holes. Let her fall into the wrong ones so she can work her way back up the right way". Hn. Either way, I believed him '

You turned to the door, Not wanting to hear what he had left to say.

'But. He also said I should Remember to forget. Remember to forget his suffering, his pain, his memories. [Name] You've got to Remember to forget, I can't do that for you. If you dont I've failed not just me. Not just you but, Kino too!'

By then you had already rushed out the door, running down a corridor you were unfamiliar with. Tears were free falling again and you needed closure.

'No. I disagree.. I can't remember to forget, Sousuke. I can't!'

Not because you didn't believe him but because you knew he was right.

~♥~

Sorry it took soo long. Writers block stinks and so does this oneshot ugh. Give some ideas or things you may want me to include x