7

SMUT WARNING

I woke up feeling relaxed, but upon remembering where I was, I immediately became flustered.

Last night with Jungkook was so unexpected. I honestly don't know where to go from here. I turned to where he was sleeping only to find he wasn't there anymore.

I got up from the bed to go look for him. Right before I entered the kitchen I stopped at the doorway and watched him. He was in Calvin Klein boxers and shirtless. He was standing over the stove humming to himself.

"Take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria, euphoria.. take my hands now... you are the cause of my euphoria..."

I smiled. His voice was filling the room with happiness, but I think I was being creepy just watching him.

"Your voice is beautiful, Jungkook."

He jumped at the sound of my voice, "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to hear that beautiful singing voice you've been hiding from me."

He smirked and strolled over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist when he reached me, "Well stay around for a bit and you'll get to hear more."

"Well, if you insist.."

I leaned in to kiss him and we stayed like that, till we smelt smoke. Jungkook quickly sprang from me and ran to the stove.

"See what you do to me, Jihyeon? I've got you here for barely 24 hours and you've already got me losing all bearings on my life."

I held back a laugh, "..Sorry?"

As he dropped the pan into the sink and opened the faucet on it , he turned to me, "Don't apologize because between the two of us.. I kinda like it."

I rolled my eyes at him and came up behind wrapping my arms around him, peering over his shoulder, "What was that supposed to be anyway?"

"Well, it was supposed to be breakfast, but not it's more like a campfire. Wanna go out to eat instead?"

"Don't we have work, Mr. Jeon?"

He turned to face me with his hand resting on the edge of the kitchen counter. "No, I called us in
sick."

I hit him on the arm, "Jungkook! You can't just call in sick!"

He pouted and then looked at me confused, "Yes, I can. I'm your boss."

"Ugh. What you are is irresponsible." I groaned.

"Hey! I can't want to spend the day with my girl?"

His girl? I had hoped that's what we were but I didn't want to assume anything.

"...Wait? Too soon? I'm sorry if I got ahead of
myself, I just thought because of last nigh-"

"Jungkook, shut up! I'm not mad, I'm the opposite. I'm really glad to hear you say it out loud."

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Okay, good."

I grabbed his face and gave him a big kiss on the
lips, "I'm glad I get you get to call me your girl."