10

After the weekend I spent with Jungkook, I went home and got back into the swing of things, the
only difference being that I wasn't single anymore.
Surprisingly, it didn't change too much of my life except for the fact that I now had someone that I could share it with.

Jungkook was a welcomed breath of fresh air. He helped me see myself from outside and I helped
him do the same. If there is something I learned about Jungkook in the short time we've been together, it's that he was really overly self-critical and somewhat of a perfectionist. I can't blame him, he is a performer. He held himself to this almost impossible standard and never believed he would reach it, even when he did and more.

The group and music were his babies and he was always working to make everything better because he really cared. He hated dealing with the more financial aspects and drama of all of it (which he constantly left to me) and was always reaching back to his past to find ways to better himself around others. I loved having a front row seat to him in action.

I was sitting at my desk in the lobby, admiring Jungkook in his essence. My room was hidden in the back so I could monitor everything, including the practice room, and have time to myself as well. Jungkook was on his practice break so he was all sweaty yet so sexy.

I snapped out of my reverie to find him staring at me, "Isn't there work you should be attending to, Ms. Park?"

I giggled, "Of course, I do, but I rather be watching you work. It seems way more productive." I but my lip when I saw his eyes darken. "...But since you want to talk about business. Ms. Bang called about the contract you want with Google."

He groaned, "Ugh, all she wants is money. I can't sit through another conference call with her and her greedy associates. She wants to make BTS a corporate and capital machine. I'm not doing it."

I walked up behind his chair, I started massaging
his shoulders, "I know you hate it, but I think you're almost through to her. Keep on standing your ground, you didn't come to her with business advice - it's her that wants your business." I leaned in, toward his ear, "And I promise that if you can get through this, I'll make sure to help you recover."
I nipped his ear and walked back to my desk.

I heard him groan and then it was followed by a
series of clicks and ringing. From behind me, I
heard Jungkook speak, "Yes, hello. This is Mr. Jeon for Ms. Bang." I turned to him and gave him a proud smile. He rolled his eyes at me while poorly trying to hide the smile off his face.

The next two hours while Jungkook was preoccupied with his phone call, I busied myself with filing papers and cleaning around the office.

I hadn't seen any of the other members, not even Tae, around today. It was only Jungkook. It was odd but I didn't ask any questions.

Around 1 when Jungkook finally got off the phone, he threw a fist in the air. I turned toward him, "Good news I hope?"

"Hell yeah! Babe, I closed the contract. You were right I just had to stand my ground with her."

I walked to him and sat on his lap, "I told you. ai knew you could close it, Jungkook."

He laid his head on my chest, "For some reason though, I feel like I couldn't have done it without you."

I kissed his head, "No, you could have. I just sped up the process, but you would have done it anyway. It's who you are Jungkook."

He looked at me and captured my lips with his
for a chaste kiss, "Thank you for believing in me, Jihyeon."

"Always."

We sat in silence before I heard his stomach
grumble, "Hungry, Mr. Jeon?"

He leaned in his chair, "Well, after a morning of
hard work what did you expect?"

I laughed and reached for the phone to call for
lunch, but he gripped me so that I couldn't leave.
"What I'm hungry for... you can't call in for."

Getting the message, I wrapped my arms around
his neck and replied, "And what would that be?"

He swiped everything off the desk onto the floor
and placed me on top. With him in between my legs and my skirt on the floor, all I had on were my sheer stockings and my buttoned down blouse. He finally replied, "You, Ms. Park."

"Well, I am your personal assistant and I did
promise to help you recover.... in any way needed.
So how can I help Mr. Jeon?"

He smirked and ripped off my stockings, "Just try
not to scream."