FT Prank Wars Part 3

Leaving the museum Peter let out a sigh of relief. So far nothing too bad had happened. Sure Uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky had embarrassed him a little but it was a lot more mild then he was expecting.

While he was happy that things haven't been too bad so far he also knew that there was plenty more left to come.

Walking through the doors back to the main building and to the lunch room Peter kept at full alert just incase someone bothered them on the way but so far the coast was clear. At least that is what Peter thought.

Walking into the lunch room though he couldn't help but groan out loud a bit.

"Tonyson! My favorite Midguardian! How is my Man of Spiders?!" Thor said in his loud boisterous way.

"Hey Uncle Thor..." Peter mumbled ignoring his classmates questioning gaze. "When did you arrive here?" He asked to be nice since he knew Thor would be upset if he realized Peter didn't want to see him.

"I arrived a few minutes after you left! I flew here with my hammer since I wanted to see you off to.. wait what do you call it?" Thor trailed off.

"School," Nat supplied seeming to pop out of nowhere, scaring Peter's class, but not Peter since he sensed her.

"Ah, right! School. But alas young Stark, I was too late." Thor said looking a bit sad all of a sudden. Well that is until he remembered that at least Peter was there now. "Ah little Stark. I have many of tales to tell you about!"

"How about you tell me them later...?" Peter asked. "Let's go sit down so that everyone can eat."

"Right follow me," Nat said. Leading Peter, Thor, Ned, and MJ over to a table in the corner where a few trays of food that was too tasty looking to come from the workers cafeteria they were in. "Compliments of Bucky," was all Natasha said.

As Peter dug in with everyone else conversation seemed to flow between the three heroes. While Ned and MJ sat silently, Ned because he was freaking out about sitting with the Black Widow and Thor, MJ because she was reading.

As Thor started telling Peter and Ned about the recent battle at Muspelheim with Surtur, Nat notices MJ's book.

"The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden? Nice choice of literature," Natasha said scooting a little closer to MJ so they wouldn't have to yell over the god sitting across from them.

"Yeah it's badass," MJ said simply with a small shrug, looking at Nat.

"That it is. So what is your name?" Nat asked trying to be polite because she could tell this girl is special.

"My names Michelle Jones, or just MJ for short."

"You're MJ? Peter has told me so much about you." Nat replied with a small smile. Since this was the girl that Peter was crushing on she really tried to look friendly.

At the mention of his name though Peter paled showing Nat that he had indeed been listening into the conversation.

"MJ here is my number. I want you to call me sometime and maybe I can teach you a thing or two combat wise if you would like," Nat said handing over a card. At this MJ let out a true smile, unable to contain herself. I mean hello! It's not everyday a badass chick in the most famous group of heroes offers to hang out with you.

"Definitely!"

"Good," Nat said before standing up and walking over to Thor. "Come on, let's go. They have to get on with the rest of the tour. We will see them later."

"You are right Widow of the Black. We shall be on our way," Thor exclaimed while standing up. Before Peter could even mutter goodbye the god had him in a bone crushing hug, pulling him out of his seat. After a second with Peter dangling off the ground Thor let go and followed Nat out of the cafeteria. Just in time for Happy to let them know that it was time for them to continue on their tour.