IR- Ah hell nah!

Soooooo I was going to go home once they got my mom into her room for the night but guess what!? Freaking tornadoes. There have been two spotted so far near me and the storm is too bad, so I'm stuck in the hospital for the night... So here is another lovely rushed update for you. Sorry I had to type it on my phone.

----------------------

"Dad I need someone to come to the decathlon meeting with me tomorrow," Peter called walking into Tony's lab, dropping his bag by the door.

When Tony turned towards his kid he sighed and replied, "Sorry kiddo, I can't. I have to go to meet up with Pepper in D.C. tomorrow. She will kill me if I don't show."

Peter sighed and looked up, just in time to see Clint pop out of the vent, landing awkwardly on the ground.

"Hey Pete!" Clint said happily jumping up from the ground, "I heard that you need a parent? Can I come?"

Peter looked at Tony for help but he shot Peter a smirk in response.

" Peter would love that! Right kiddo?"

Peter shot Tony a glare when Clint looked at Tony but quickly smiled innocently when Clint turned to him to see his answer.

"Of course Uncle Clint! I would love that," Peter said with fake enthusiasm.

"Awesome! Wait.. what is this for?"

Peter held in a sigh. This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~

" Okay uncle Clint, remember, do not embarrass me. Do not out me as Spider-Man. Do not speak unless spoken to. And definitely do not try to talk to Mrs. Thompson." Peter reminded Clint of the rules they had gone over last night.

"I know kid! Jeez it's like you're forgetting that I am actually a dad. I think I can handle one meeting for a bunch of nerds."

Peter rolled his eyes but then nodded deciding to give Clint the benefit of the doubt. At the sight of Peter's nod, Clint opened his car door, Peter following suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the meeting room Peter quickly grabbed Clint's arm and pulled him to the side trying to get by without being noticed, but Parker luck sucks so of course that didn't work.

"Peter! Who is that with you?"

"Uhmmm, hey Mr. Harrington.. this is uhm.." Peter trailed off looking at Clint.

" I'm his uncle, his mom and dad are out of state and his aunt May is in Kazakhstan. My name is Barton, Clint Barton." After introducing himself he shook the teacher's hand.

"Excuse me, you can't be here and give input unless you are his guardian," the annoying voice that Peter knew too well said.

Clint quickly turned to look at the woman, instantly feeling dislike for her. "And who are you?"

The woman gave a fake smile and responded, "I'm Mrs. Thompson, Flash's mother, and head of the parent association for the decathlon team."

Clint sent a look out of the corner of his eyes like 'Is this woman for real?' but he looked back to her quickly with a smile. "It's nice to meet you ma'am. If you are worried about me not being a guardian to Peter than don't worry because I am. His aunt gave all of the team share guardian ship since she was leaving the country."

Mrs. Thompson furrowed her eyebrows, "Team?"

"Yes," Peter tried to cover Clint's mouth but he dodged at the last second taking few steps away, "the Avengers. I'm Hawkeye and Pete's uncle by choice."