FT, IR- The Yeeted

Peter leaned his head back against the rough plastic bus seat, closing his eyes with a tired sigh. After a second of relaxing back into the seat he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, causing him to come back to the real world.

He heard all the conversations going on around him despite his earbuds blasting Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC. Man he should really work on a more sound proof ear bud since his still didn't completely block out the outside world. 

His phone vibrated again causing him to look and see who was texting him. He had a few from the Avengers Family group chat, but it was nothing important, just Nat asking if anyone has seen Clint since she needed to murder him, so just normal stuff. So Peter looked at his other group text that was exploding.

Team SM:

GuyinChair: 'Hey Pete, where are you?'

0FucksGiven: 'Yeah we are waiting by the locker. Hurry up loser.'

GuyinChair: 'Bell is about to ring. If you are late again, Aunt May and all the avengers will kill you.'

SpideyBoi: 'Hey guys, remember today is the day that I die. I am already on the bus, we are actually about to pull out of the lot.'

GuyinChair: 'Oh! That's today? I completely forgot.'

0FucksGiven: 'Take pictures. And make sure you are in them. I really need more material to draw and I bet you'll be in crisis a lot today.'

SpideyBoi: 'Haha very funny. I'll talk you guys later.'

With that Peter slid his phone back into his pockets and watched the bus, now loaded with his first period physics class, pull into traffic. Where are they going? Well isn't to obvious when you think about Parker Luck; they are going to Avengers Tower where Peter lives with his embarrassing family. Not like this could get worse though, right? 

"Penis Parker is in the house! Ready for you lie to be exposed?" Flash called. With Parker Luck it can always get worse.

~~~~~~~~~

"Come on everyone, we need to go check in. Keep together please," Ms. Warren called trying to keep her rowdy, excited class together. Finally making it to the guest desk she gave the counter lady the school name.

"Ah, right on time. Just wait a moment and a tour guide will be right with you."

A few seconds later their tour guide walked out of the elevator with a box of tour badges and a clip board. Peter didn't recognize her, but then again he never really got to hang out with actual employees seeing as he was always on one of the higher up floor levels.

"Hello Midtown High, welcome to Avengers Tower. My name is Ali and I am going to be your guide today. When I call your name please walk forward and collect your pass. Amelia Arnold..." She continued calling names until everyone was called besides Peter. He hoped no one noticed but with good ole' Parker Luck that didn't happen of course.

"Ma'am, it seems as though one of my students didn't get a pass. His name is Peter," Ms. Warren said getting the guide to look at her.

"Oh, you can just call me Ali," Ali then looked down at her clipboard, "Well it says here that Peter has a pass already."

Ms. Warren and Ali both turned to look at Peter who just nodded.

"You see. Mr. Stark is really big on protecting the environment, so there is a strict no badge reprint." Ali explained to Ms. Warren before looking back to Peter. "Where is your badge? The head of security is a stickler for it always being visible."

"Here," Peter lifted his arm, showing off the kimoyo bead bracelet, "I don't need an actually visible pass. Happy knows who I am." Peter shrugged causing Ali's eyes to widen before she nodded. Seeing as the kimoyo beads are new and only given to the Avengers, Ali knew not to ask any questions, it was apparently that this kid was someone important.