IR, ID- "Coming out" Part 2

"Hey Pete, hurry up would you? We have a meeting in an hour with your principal before you get to go to class." Tony called knocking on the kids door. Peter let out a quick okay before Tony turned and went back towards the kitchen.

A few minutes later a fully dressed Peter came walking into the kitchen, kissing his sister cheek who was at the table before grabbing his plate and sitting beside her.

"You ready kiddo?" Tony asked from where he was leaning against the counter, nursing his fifth cup of coffee for the dad.

"Totally! Ned said he will be there before we finish the meeting. He is super excited to come over later tonight as well. We are planning to work with uncle Bruce on the bio-engineered Stem Cells we are trying to adapt to be more efficient." Peter says happily, mouth half full of pancakes.

"Peter, don't talk with your mouth full."

"Sorry mom.." Peter said after swallowing, looking to Pepper who just entered the kitchen. 

"Thank you," A few minutes of silence later, Peter finished his food. "Okay everyone ready? Happy is waiting downstairs for us." Pepper said looking down at her watch.

"Can I come with bubby?" Peter looked down at Morgan who was killing his with her puppy dog eyes.

"No baby, your going to hang out with uncle Steve and uncle Bucky today. Bubby has to go to school." Peter said trying to not upset his sister. When she sat back a bit in her seat with a pout Peter tried to bargain, "I'll see you tonight though, after I work with uncle Bruce I can even show you the web shooters you helped me work on. But the only way I can show you later is if you smile and give me a kiss." Peter said softly. Morgan quickly smiled at him throwing herself into his arms.

"I love you Peter!" She said giving his cheek a quick kiss.

"I love you too, Morgan!" Peter kissed her forehead before placing her back in her seat and standing up. He walked out into the living room towards the elevator with his mom and dad, grabbing his backpack that was hanging on a hook beside it.

Tony left a quick message with Friday, asking her to make sure that Steve knew they were leaving and to come keep an eye on Morgan before they entered the elevator and headed to the parking garage.

~~~~~~~~~
"Ah Mr. Stark, Mrs. Stark, Mr. Parker, come on in." Principal Morita greeted when he heard them knock on his office door.

The three walked in and sat down across the desk from Peter's principal when asked and got right into business.

"So, it's not everyday that you have a teenage superhero come to your school," Principal Morita said with a small chuckle giving a kind smile to Peter who gave one in return, "So we will probably need to talk about rules that come with that. Also we might need to talk about the security we will need to make sure nobody comes after him while he is learning."

"Oh I agree," Tony said. "I actually have a few ideas on security. I would want to have control of that aspect if you don't mind. Also I wanted to talk to you about missing class if we have missions that we need Peter to be a part of."

The principal thought for a second and nodded to Tony, "Okay Mr. Parker will get excused absences for missions, but I want a note from the avengers just like I would require a doctors note with other kids, just to make sure he doesn't try to use it as a way to skip school," Tony nodded and the principal continued. "What were you thinking about for security?"

"Well I heard that you have a basement here that is no longer used. I wanted to upgrade it a bit and make a secure room down there that I can put a few suits. If there is ever an attack the suits will be able to defend the students until more help can arrive. Plus Peter here is pretty capable on his own." Principal Morita agreed with Tony and signed off a document on the remodeling of the basement.