FF- Life Alert

Hey everyone! Sorry this is a really short chapter because I'm at the E.R. (not for me, for my mom. I had to drive her is all) and decided to write this on my phone. I'll try uploading a longer one in a few days. Until then!

--------

"Hey Pete, Cap seems a bit busy. Want to take some of his slack?" Tony asked his kid.

"Sure Mr. Stark! I'm on it!"

Tony smiled at the kids response, the kid is always super happy. Tony watched the kid flip into action out of the corner of his eye before focusing on taking out guys near him.

After taking out around two dozen men, Tony noticed Steve falling down after a really hard hit. What next made it into the proud dad file thanks to Friday.

"Oof Cap, are you alright?"

"Yeah kid, don't worry about me. Just give me a moment," Steve laid in a daze, not in a hurry to get up.

After a moment Peter spoke again. "You sure you're okay old man? Maybe you should get Life alert. "

Everyone started laughing, but nobody laughed harder than Bucky. When Bucky was able to calm down a bit he spoke, "Dang Steve! You need a cryostasis chamber to help with that burn!"

"Buck, you're over a year older than me, so if I am an old man then so are you. Right kid?"

" Man, it seems old age really does bring wisdom!" Peter responds with a giggle following his words.

" Kid, you really are the worst at times," Bucky jokingly quipped at the teen.

" That might be true, but at least I still have all my limbs!"

" You little shit!"

" Language!"

" I swear Tony, it was years ago. Let it go or I'll make you!"

"Damn Cap that's cold..."

"Don't you dare say it kid!"

"... Colder than the ice you were frozen in."

" Well Stark, he is definitely your son," Nat laughed.

"He is the best isn't he?" Tony smiled fondly, so thankful for the family he has gained.