Chapter 12: Kisses

We decide on watching FernGully because I'm a literal child and Tobias doesn't seem to mind old animated movies.
Halfway through the movie I realize I'm hungry and want something sweet to eat.
"Can we make some Sundays, if you're up for it?" I ask.
He smiles, "Sure, why not!"

We leave my room and I gather all the ingredients for the best sundays ever.
"Cookies & Cream or plain vanilla?" I ask, testing his sunday intelligence.
"Hmm well seeing as there's lots of toppings, vanilla seems the right way to go." He says.
"Bingo!" I say as I put three scoops into my bowl and hand him the ice cream. He smiles and plops ice cream into his. As he does so I grab the whip cream bottle and top my ice cream with it, then add chocolate sprinkles, a cherry, and half a banana.
"You've got quite the sunday skills for a Satanist." He says then winks. I groan at his joke as he chuckles.

After making our sundays we head back to my room to finish FernGully.
As the movies goes on we joke around a bit. He puts some of his whip cream on my nose, a very cliche thing indeed.  He giggles at the face I give him afterwards.
"What?" He says while smirking.
"Sooo cliche" I say while smiling. "I know" He says while smiling before continuing to eat his sunday.

After I finish mine I lean on his shoulder, we're already on our second movie for the night. That being "The Never Ending Story".
While my heads on his shoulder, he rubs my back then lays his head on mind.
I look up at him and smile a little to myself, I'm so glad we had met when we did. He looks back down at me and smiles awkwardly.
"What?" He asks. "Oh, nothing. I'm just.. Really glad we met and connected as fast as we did." I say.
He smiles and places his free hand on my face and rubs his thumb on my cheek. I place one of my hands onto his and smile softly at him. We're looking into each other's eyes, he looks to be thinking about something. I want him to kiss me. But is it too early for that?
Surly it's not too early for a kiss I say to myself.
I close my eyes and feel Tobias move closer to me, and then it happens.
He kisses me softly at first then opens his eyes as do I. My eyes are half open and clouded in lust. He closes his eyes, he has a giant blush across his face as he kisses me again.
Our kisses are messy as we intertwine  our fingers together and I can feel myself heating up. Oh dear.
As we kiss I somehow ended up on his lap and I could feel that he was enjoying this as much as I was. I'm still a virgin surprisingly and it kinda surprised me, so much so I had to stop kissing for a sec. Tobias opened his eyes and looked a bit embarrassed. He looked away from my gaze.
"No, no." I softly say, "it's alright."
He looks back at me, still looking a bit embarrassed at his lack of control. "I-im a bit heated myself... Don't feel ba-" I'm cut off by another kiss but this one feels different, it's sloppy and slow. He stops his kiss and presses his forehead into mine and looks into my eyes with a soft smile.
I smile back in return and place my head into the crevice of his neck. He lays down and places a blanket over us. Afterwards he wraps his arms around my waste.
"Goodnight my dear" He whispers. I smile a little, "Goodnight." I softly say while cuddling closer onto his neck.

Authors Note:
I AM SO SORRY THAT I WAS GONE SO LONG. I was on break and in another state but here's a small fluff chapter for you guys as a sorry!
I've also got another story out now, it's called "For Now, Hold Me". It's a Copia fic!