Chapter 20: Planning

It's been about 5 days since the incident and I can already get outta bed on my own. I know I'm supposed to be taking it easy. But that's hard to do when your 23rd birthday is coming up and your boyfriend should be coming back from tour any day now.
Kaley has also been up my ass a ton lately, I don't mind, staying in bed 24/7 is boring.
You'd think it'd be fun till your sleep pattern is ruined and you've got bed sores.

I'm pulled out of thought when my phone rings, Tobias. I smile at his name popping up on the broken screen.

"Hallo" I say in a German accent.
I hear him chuckle, ah medicine to my ears.
"Hello to you too, älskling." He says, "what are you up to?" A hint of something I can't pinpoint in his voice.
"Not much, staying at home and stuck in bed has been boring." I say, "I'm in the bath right now though." blush appearing on my face as I say the last part.
"My poor älskling."
"Nah, I'm fine. Kaley's been doing a good job of bothering the hell outta me." I say.
I hear "Thundercunt!" yelled from my room.
We both chuckle.
"So the wee twat is there now too." He states.
I chuckle and hear Kaley yell "Nerd."
"Aww, seems I've upset her." He says.
We both laugh.
"So what's up?" I ask him before he spoke again.
"Ah, nothing much. Just packing, ready to see my beautiful girl when I come back."
I'm full on blushing like a mad man now.
"Heh, I'm ready to see you too, I'm so glad you'll be here for the party." I exclaim.
I hear a smile in his voice, "I'm glad I will be too. Also, when you answered, we're you speaking German or pulling a funny?" He questions. Sounding serious for some reason.
"Yeah, "I giggle a bit, " I taught myself German in high school. I loved the language and that's when I had really started listening to Rammstein."
"Ah, so you learned the language to understand a band you loved." He says.
"Ja, I ended up loving the language too so it stuck with me." I say.
"Hmm, that's cool." He says, " Hey hun, I gotta go. Gotta get to the airport and all" He chuckles.
"Awh, ok." I say.
"Goodbye, I can't wait to see you!"
"Tschüss, I can't wait to see you too!

***

With that I finish my bath and get out.
"Hallo" I say to Kaley.
She looks at me sternly.
"Please tell me you're not gunna only speak in German again." Kaley pleads.
I laugh, "Nein promises."
I hear her grumble and it makes me laugh. I annoyed the hell outta her with only speaking in German while I was learning it. Ah, great memories.

I'm brought back to reality when Anubis jumps on the bed with me and Kaley. Thankfully I have a full size bed and there's always room for him when Kaley spends the night.
Hopefully he ends up liking Tobias, if not I don't know what I'll do.

***

When mom gets home she has pizza and some party stuff that I asked for since I can't drive because of my pain meds. Here shortly I won't have to take them anymore, can't wait. Then I'll finally be able to leave the house.

We eat and talk about things.
Kaley nods her head as I eat my pizza, "what?" I ask in between bites.
"I can't believe you eat pineapple pizza."
"And I can't believe you don't!" I say while laughing.

After we eat I look at the stuff my mom bought, just the essentials.
Paper plates, solo cups, sodas, candles, yada yada yada.

There's also invitation letters so I'll be sending those out tonight so they get to their respected places. That being to Judy, a cousin, and a couple other family members. I don't bother with the whole family since a lot of them don't really like me because of my "style" and my religion. Oh well, their lose.

I finish the last card and ask my mom to take them to the mailbox for me.
Afterwards we all sit on the couch together, going through party ideas.

Kaley suggests a Sundrop fountain.
"This is my party, not yours." I say bluntly.
"I know, I just wanna make myself known." She states.
"Oh, you're known alright." I say, "Even the family who still respect me think you're crazy."
She chuckles madly which causes mom and I to laugh too.
Ah, crazy ass.

A/N: Sorry that it's a bit short, oh well.
What do you think will happen at Alina's party?
Also wtf was up with Chapter 7? I loved it because it made meme material, but it left me like-

 What do you think will happen at Alina's party? Also wtf was up with Chapter 7? I loved it because it made meme material, but it left me like-

Anyways, thank you for the reads and votes as always! I love you all so much and hope you're having a good day/night.