Chapter 28: Tenderness

The next morning my brain felt groggy yet very very happy.
That's when I remembered all that happened last night and I blush a bit.
Tobias isn't curled around me or know the bed anymore. I wonder what time it is.
I grab my phone, only 9:30 huh.
I noticed that my notifications are blown up by Kaley and I see a few from my mom and Jax. Shit.
I had completed forgotten about Jax being here for a week.
I sigh and answer my mom since she simply asked if I was alright and told my how long she'd be working tonight.
Then I get to the dreadful child, Kaley.

K: hellooo
K: hey
K: heyyyy
K: your mom told me you're with Tobias ;)
K: OOOOO DID YOU GUYS FUCK?¿

I mentally face palm.

A: You kill me, also my mom needs to stop telling you everything.
A: Also, it's none of your business.

I sigh after replying, knowing she's not up right now.
I decide to get out of bed and look for Tobias but when I do there's a pain in a gut that makes miss hiss and sit back down.
"Damnit." I whisper to myself.
Is if on que, Tobias walks through the door, holding a steaming cup in his hand.
He sits down next to me and smiles lightly and kisses my forehead.
"Here, a little birdie told me you like green tea." He says while placing the warm mug into my hands.
I smile and lean into him.
"It hurts to stand." I say with a bit of a sigh.
"It'll go away soon, I'll get you some aspirin."
Before I could say anything he's out the door.
I smile a bit as I look down at the mug, my heart feels all tingly.
I take a few sips and he's back. He hands me 2 pills and sits back down next to me.
I take them gladly and chase them down with green tea.
"Wanna spend the day being lazy?" He asks.
"You don't even have to ask that question to know the answer." I say with a giant smile on my face.

He stands up and instantly picks me up, no struggle at all.
He brings me down stairs and sits me on his couch then heads into the kitchen. When he comes back he has breakfast in his hands. He smiles happily at me while handing me a plate full of pancakes and bacon.
That's when I realized how hungry I was, I ate like I was starving.

Tobias giggles at me and I playfully nudge him and give him a side smirk.
Once we've finished he takes the plates back to the kitchen and tells me to pick a movie, I decide on The Shinning.
Tobias comes back with blankets and pillows in hand. He sits down and wraps the blankets around us and places pillows all around us.
"Ah The Shining, one of my favorites." He smiles.
"One of my favorites too."

Fennel rubs against my leg and then jumps into my lap, purring contently.

Many movies later I guess we had both fallen asleep again cause I was woken by my phone going off.

"Mmm hello." I say in a groggy voice.

I guess it woke up Tobias too because he had his eyes open with a tired expression.

"SO DID Y'ALL FUCK OR WHAT."

And that was the last day I answered with speaker phone.

Authors note:
WE HIT 1.60K MY FELLOW GHOULS! I'M SO SO HAPPY, AND IT WAS ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS THAT THIS STORY EVER TOOK OFF.
I'm just really really happy and thankful for you guys rn. I really am!❤
I hope you are having a magnificent day/night!
I love you guys!! 🖤❤🖤❤