Chapter 26: Rainy Days

It's a couple hours later, Kaley left so Tobias and I decided to leave the house after cleaning up the backyard a bit.
I quickly messaged my mom as I hopped into Tobias's car to tell her I'm spending the day with him.

"Where to?" He questions.
"Hmm, I know!, I say, "While you were gone a record store opened in town! He should be open today!"
"To town we go then." He says with a smile on his face.

As we drove the the sky began to turn gray and there was a rumbling in the distance. I didn't see anything about rain this week but weathers always unpredictable.

Once we arrived we ran in because the rain started and soon got faster.

"Oh, hello again" I hear the familiar voice of the store owner greet me.
I smile to him and then he looks to Tobias.
"Holy shit." He whispers.
Tobias chuckles and shakes hands with the guy and they talk for a bit.
I walk around the store aimlessly, browsing through all the CD's and posters.
He's recently added shirts to the ceiling so I decided to look through them too.
I come across an Engel Rammstein T-shirt that I don't own and the price is an ok price. I'm getting it.
I walk a bit more and finally look through the guitars.
The one that I had eyes on last time was still here and it looks the the price has went down.
"Hmmm" I hum to myself.
"Whatcha looking at" Tobias interrupts my thinking as he leans over my shoulder.
"Thinking about spending all my birthday money tonight." I say with a Cheshire grin.
Tobias looks at the Electric Blue Gibson then back to me.
"I'll buy it for you."
"Nonsense, you've already bought me Rammstein tickets, I'm buying the guitar." I say.
"I'm not taking no for an answer." He says with a giant smirk as he lifts the guitar and takes it to the front, leaving me grumpy.
I sigh as I walk to the owner and point to the shirt that I want.

Once he gets it down I pay for it before Tobias buys it for me too.

"I still can't believe you actually live here now." The owner says to Tobias.
"Yeah, it came with many benefits," He looks to me, "Some of which I didn't think possible."
I look down to hide my blush and that makes him chuckle a bit.

After what seemed forever we were back in Tobias's car, halfway soaked from the rain which has begun to get heavier.
"Do you mind if we head to my place real quick, I wanna check on my cat." He shyly asks, as if he's embarrassed.
I smile and tell him it's fine.

As we drive out to his house, I realized many things.
1. I've never been to his house
2. He lives in the more woody area of the state, which is close to town but still quite a while from home
3. The storm isn't letting up at all

"You didn't tell me you lived all the way out here." I say excitedly
He chuckles, "you never asked."
I smirk at him, "Smartass."
"Thank you." He smiles.

Once we've finally made it to his house, we ran inside but still managed to get soaked.
"Oh, hold on. I've got clothes you can borrow, I don't want you getting sick." He says as he runs upstairs.
I hear a faint meow and look down.
It's an all black cat with a patch of white on its forehead.
I smile and squat down the pet the wee thing.
She instantly starts purring and rubbing against my hand.
"Ah, I see you've met Fennel." He says as he walks down stairs in different clothes and some in hand.
She scampers to him and meows to him.
He smiles down to her, "Yes, yes, I know, I'll feed you hold on."
He hands me the clothes and points out the bathroom to me.
I change into the baggy Iron Maiden T-shirt and black sweat pants he handed me.
Comfy.
When I'm halfway down the stairs is when I get an emergency weather alert on my phone, as well as Tobias.
"Guess I'm not leaving anytime soon." I say.
"Guess not." He chuckles.

Authors Note:
He's a bit of a filler for now, I keep reading fics instead of updating my own. Oops.

Anywho, thank you guys so much for the 1.50k reads!! It really means a lot to me.
Also I think this one might be coming to an end soon, but don't worry! Definitely doing a sequel!

I hope you guys are having a great night/day!
Love ya guys!!