Chapter Three

Isn't it wonderful what human tenacity can achieve? Take me for example. The horrible natured, awfully lazy woman, who has always been kicked in the ass to combine her god-given talents with at least a minimal effort. With no result, if I may add, although it's probably not a secret to anyone by now. I've been always told: You can do it, you are full of possibilities, why don't you utilize them? Nah. Wrong approach, I've always worked the other way around.

Take this particular evening, for example. After the marching, we entered our bedroom in a living dead state, kicked our dirty clothes off ourselves, and fell into the bed in our underwear. But there was so much left to do. Showering, insulting each other with Kati and preparing for the night party. But nope, at the moment our body and mind weren't exactly on friendly terms with each other. And of course, by every single logical reason, a lazy, eternal underachiever like me should've given up on all her plans for the night. You can do it, Fanny, you got this! Nope. Wrong approach.

Have corpses existed that were in better shape than I was at this moment? Yup. Did I eagerly await for the soothing of death? Was it even a question? But would I have admitted these, when on beds close to me laid the love of my life, and the woman I despised the most at the moment? What kind of puny loser would do such a thing? It's not like I was headstrong, or something, but probably the only reason we haven't sent men to Mars yet is because nobody told me I can't do it.

You can do this Fanny, I believe in you. Wrong fucking approach. You are not good enough, you filthy shit. That's what I need for motivation!

It took minutes till I managed to breathe some life into the others, starting with Adri. With awfully slow and painful moves she got up, wrapped a towel around her body, and went to the bathroom. A minute later I followed her. After our conversations, these were the best parts of my days. I didn't dare to always shower with her because I was afraid it would quickly become suspicious. But we showered together more times than not. And I was ashamed of myself for it. Not because of the time we spent together, but for the fact that I was checking her out in the shower every single time. I've never done such a thing before because I always tried my best to avoid justifying any of the negative stereotypes about lesbians. But with Adri, I failed. I knew I shouldn't do it, yet I always searched for the opportunity to admire every single square centimeter of her body.

I stepped into the shower. It had two separate stalls and Adri already occupied the first one. On my way to the second, I took a peek at her wonderfully full bottom, then as she was turning, I had a glimpse of her shapely breasts and diligently trimmed pubes too. For a second, I lost my breath, but I managed to quickly regain it and continue my stride to the hanger before it became too apparent. I hung my towel and stepped into the stall. Despite the freezing November night, and the tiring day out in the cold, I turned the shower down to the coldest setting possible. I needed a clear head, and now clear was the least accurate expression about it. I had one last glimpse of Adri when she left the shower, but after that, I could finally turn my full attention to finally getting clean.

By the time I finished, the others were almost ready to move out. I was so deep in my head, I didn't realize so much time passed. As I looked around, everyone was almost ready to leave, except for Adri, who was running even more behind than I was.

"Kitten! I thought we agreed on we'd have the party of the decade tonight," I looked at her scoldingly.

"I know, I know, don't worry," she smiled. "I'll be a little late, but I'll be going for sure."

"Late? No-no. I know you well enough to know, if I don't drag you there, you won't be coming."

"I will, I promise. Laci told me he'd call me back, but as soon as I talk to him, I'll come."