Chapter Fifteen

Probably needless to say, we both took our next week off. I'd like to say we spent it with romantic strolls and other mushy stuff, but that would be very far from the truth. In the first three days, the time we spent in any kind of clothes equaled the time we took the ordered food from the delivery boys and girls. We had so much sexual energy I only heard of, but just in the "I know somebody who heard about somebody, who knows someone who had it once" level of stories.

It was Wednesday when we finally calmed down enough to actually go on that date we originally scheduled to the earlier Sunday. The weather cleared up beautifully by then, only the puddles stayed as a memento about the days long raining. Our plans about the fancy date, however, changed a little bit, so both of us could go in clothes that fit us more. Adri wore a knee-length peach-colored summer dress, and I a torn jeans with leather boots and a loose, a black sleeveless shirt.

Our acquaintances have always found our contrast strange. How could two such different women be friends, and it became even stranger with our relationship. I got a bit ahead of myself.

Of course, we didn't exactly stroll hand in hand on the streets, but the three days closed in our own little world made touching each other's body so natural, and we cared so little about everything around us, sometimes we forgot to behave as decently as that was expected in public. And surprisingly, it wasn't solely my fault. Sure, we didn't do anything too obvious - not that I cared what others think - but the way we touched each other's shoulder or stroked each other's hip made it perfectly clear to an observant that the two pleasantly chatting girl in that Vácian park are more than simple friends. We drove one and half hour here because we didn't want to risk to run into someone we knew. In the unfamiliar environment, we could be ourselves so much easier, which was important, especially to Adri. Our first time outside together she didn't have to be afraid of if we gave ourselves out somehow, what the others would think. Who cares about the opinion of strangers?

After we left our car in the parking lot and casually strolled around the park we decided to eat something in the rather atmospheric local restaurant. It wasn't a huge place, but the classical wooden interiors, the warm colors, and the quiet murmurings of the lunchtime guests made it the perfect date place.

We found a remote corner, and after the waitress took our order, we continued our conversation from before.

"How did you do it?" Adri asked

"Don't brood over it yet. My case was only good to deter from doing it, anyway."

"But how?"

I sighed.

"I simply stepped in front of them. But I had Sanyi beside me as a support."

"I would have you beside me."

"Why? To further escalate the situation? To me, Sanyi was a help, not just because he stood there, but because he was my brother, whom my mother always loved more. Your parents on the other hand already hate me. I can't even imagine how much worse it would get when they learned I debauched their only children."

"They'll learn eventually it was you."

"And you think it would be better if they got two heart attacks at the same time?"

"You might have a point" She wondered. "And how did you tell it to Sanyi?"

"Ouch" I looked away instinctively "There is no way you want less to your parents to learn about it. You don't want ANYONE to learn the way Sanyi did."

"Why? Did he take it that much awful?"

"Nope. He caught me that much in the act."

"Oh" Adri said while she recoiled, but then the corner of her lips raised "I get it now."