Chapter Fourteen

I began to get awake about two hours later. As I opened my eyes, my first thought was, I hope it had not been just a play of my fantasy. We've been together with Adri so many times in my dreams that for a second it passed my mind it wasn't any different. It was only a fraction of a second, but even that was one fraction of a second longer than I wanted. Fortunatelly the hand on my hip, and a soft breast pushed against my back quickly calmed me down. I looked back up, to see Adri's loving chestnut eyes watching over me. She was on her elbow behind me, watching me sleep.

"Hey, drowsyhead" she smiled at me.

"Hey" I twinkled. "Please, tell me it wasn't just a dream."

She laughed.

"Nope, it wasn't." She kissed me. I was barely awake, and our tongues were dancing each other already. I had lived my whole adult life until that moment thinking I knew how love, sex, and lovemaking were, and only then I realized it was the greatest delusion of my life. I've never felt anything remotely similar with anybody before. Not even with Bence. The blood in my veins throbbed wildly, and I felt my every bit was trembling for Adri. I was the more experienced, I was the one who should have been in control, leading her in her first steps, yet now, I wasn't able to control even my own body.

"You are trembling" Adri said when we stopped for a little.

"That's all you. Nothing like this has ever happened to me."

"It's so incredible I can affect someone like this" she said with wondering voice as she laid down on her back.

"Kitten, you are pusillanimous" I said while stroking her tummy with my fingers. "You've never before been with anybody to whom you meant the whole world. Now, you were."

"I know you are exaggerating, but it feels so wonderful."

"And it's not even an exaggeration. Ever since I know you, I knew you were the perfect one for me. Everything I've been looking for in a girl, there is in you. I just thought I could never be the same for you."

She blushed. In her embarrassment, she licked her lips, which looked mesmerizing.

"Five years ago, I might have thought that."

"Might have?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Okay" she laughed "if somebody told me then I'll find my happiness with a girl, I would have laughed at them. Or worse. Be disgusted and send them to hell."

"How does that make you feel?"

"You mean switching sides?"

"Yup."

"I have no idea. I fell for you so hard, but I don't know anything else. I mean, I have zero knowledge about things like... you know... how to be in a lesbian relationship."

I couldn't help but laugh, which made her puzzled.

"What's so funny?" she looked at me sulkily.

"Nothing. Sorry, Kitten, I'm not laughing at you, it's just a conversation I have never had to have."

"Okay, but what's so funny about it?"

"Nothing. There is no such thing as Great Lesbian Relationship Code. Or if there was, mine got lost in delivery."

"Okay, but there are things I should know at first, shouldn't I?"

"You mean like which one of us will be the girl and which will be the guy?" I chuckled, but Adri apparently took the question seriously.

"Yes, things like that.

"Kitten, there are no such roles as guy and girl here. Why? Do you want to be the guy?" she shook her head. "Then do I look like a guy?" I gestured over my body.