Pilot

The Untold Truth

My name is Vanessa Lambert. I'm 16 years old and attend to Lakewood High School. I'm a normal girl, I don't do cheerleading and I'm not in theater or debate class. I mean, I play volleyball but that's about it. I have a lot of friends though. I'm a very social person, I like making new friends and getting to know people. I'm very friendly to everyone even the ones that aren't friendly to me, I like making people smile and help them in anything I can. That's something Grayson and I relate on, well, and also the fact that our families are one of the wealthiest in our town.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have a boyfriend his name is Grayson Bailey Dolan and he has a twin brother named Ethan Grant Dolan. Grayson is the sweetest guy ever! He's everything I wished in a guy, seriously I won the fucking lottery with him.I met Ethan in freshman year and we became really good friends, one day Ethan invited me over to his house for a pool day and that is where I met Grayson. When I remember the moment when I saw him for the first time I can feel the butterflies in my stomach the same as that day. I was so amazed by him not only physically but when we started talking I felt this amazing chemistry between us, it was insane. We had so many things in common and I loved the fact that he was so down to earth and had so many dreams and goals. I just liked the way he was so passionate about what he wanted in his life and how important it was for him to be happy and look at things with a positive mindset. I think that was the reason why I fell in love with him instantly. I am always a person who overthinks everything when it comes to me, I always think of the bad things that could happen and I psych myself out so when I met him and saw how positive he was I just loved it. Being around him made me, a little more optimistic and also less worried about what the world thought about me, he taught me that my happiness was more important than anything, he taught me how to please myself because you can not please everyone ever. We started dating in the middle of my freshman year. 

About 6 months ago he started doing videos with Ethan on this app called "Vine" and he got very popular on it. Now, he has a YouTube channel with his twin brother and I 100% support him. He's grown a lot on social media now and although at school there are some assholes that bother him and his twin, they both stand up for themselves and keep going with what makes them happy, which I'm very proud of. Grayson really inspires me in such a way, because he has a dream and he protects it no matter what people say to him.

We've been dating for a year now and let me tell you this past year has been the best year of my life so far. Everything we've done has been so magical and special. He's been my 1st everything, my first kiss which I know its sad because my first kiss was in freshman year but honestly I couldn't have had it with a better guy than him, so it was worth the wait. He was so gentle and sweet, that day we went to eat ice cream at a park. We were just talking and having a good time, then he started to get close to me and I felt my hands getting sweaty, my heart was beating so fast I could hear it. But when his hazel eyes met mine I relaxed, he smiled at me making me smile, his smile is so cute and pure its so contagious. Then he finally leaned in and gave me a sweet peck on the lips and after the peck, he asked me out and I obviously said yes. After the yes he grabbed my face softly with his hand and gave me my real first kiss, remembering that day always brings a smile to my face. He is my first love and yes he's also been the first guy to make love to me and he's going to be the only one, I love him and this love is forever.

We don't fight a lot, I mean sometimes we get into little arguments but what relationship doesn't? but is never something extreme. At the end, we talk it all out and we fix the problem. We both listen to each other, we are very respectful towards each other and overall we just have great communication, that's one of the main things of a relationship.

Going back to the twins and their Youtube channel. Their YouTube channel is growing so much that they're now thinking of leaving school and move to LA and I'm really scared about that because that means there would be no more Grayson and I, it means our story will end and I don't want it to but I also want him to accomplish his dreams. Maybe im exaggerating, maybe we wont break up but the relationship is not going to be the same. Long-distance is hard, I can't imagine not seeing him every day as I do now and maybe that sounds selfish but trust me im not. I want the best for him. I  want him to accomplish his goals and dreams and I will never be an obstacle for him. So, it's going to be hard, but whatever happens, I hope it's the best for him.

My Instagram is @dolantwins.obsesssion,  if you ever need someone to talk to or just want to make a new friend I'm always going to be here!!

I also make stories there so if you would like you can check them out ;)

Thanks for reading! -Michelle Ramirez 💜