12

Tears fell from my eyes as I looked at his name on my phone , suddenly I heard a voice behind me

"It's him isn't it ?"

I looked back and it was Zac

I quickly wiped my tears off and turned off my phone

"It's nothing important " I said faking a smile

"If u need someone to talk .... u can talk to me , my shift is over  " he said giving me a soft small smile

"Thanks ...." I said giving him a small smile "igs talking to someone will really help me right now " I said looking down

"I'm all ears, I'm here for u " he said as he softly touched my hand.

I finally looked up and my eyes met his beautiful icy blue eyes , idk why but this guy made me feel safe .... he made feel comfortable and he made feel like I could trust him .

"I .... I was dating this guy . Him and I were perfect , we complemented each other perfectly. We love each other deeply. We always supported each other in everything we did and we helped each other to reach our goals. " talking about how our relationship was made me happy, we really did care about each other.
"My goal was always to be a journalist and his goal was to make it big on YouTube and then become a producer, him and his twin brother have a YouTube channel together. I always supported him with his goal, all I wanted was for him to succeed and make his dream come true. We dated for a long time so .... umm we were sexually active ...... I ..... I... I then got pregnant .... he doesn't know but he left to LA to focus on his career and I won't ever see him ever again ...." as those last words left my mouth my heart dropped and broke into million pieces, just as I broke inside I broke on the outside two bcs I started crying uncontrollably.

Zac got up from his chair and hugged me, and for once in a long time I felt safe and heard. That's the first time I told someone what happened. And it felt good .... really good.

"Shhh..... don't cry beautiful, Everything is going to be okay . But I do think u need to tell the guy, I mean he deserves to know . After all is his child too and if the love was as beautiful and real as u just told me then I'm for sure he's going to be there for u " Zac said with a small smile

"No, ik he deserves to know but I won't tell him . He deserves to be happy and make his dream come true and I am not going to stop him" I said looking straight at him as if that "look" said "I won't change my mind "

"Hey having a baby doesn't mean his dream is going to crumble up and he won't make it, maybe that makes his "dream" even better. I mean if i was him and you were my gf and u were pregnant with my baby then all I would want to do is be with y'all and give y'all the best " Zac said looking straight into my eyes making me believe every word he had just said

His face was so close to mine , he was looking at my eyes like if he was looking into my soul, I could feel his minty breath, his lips were like a perfect heart ,big , plump  and pink .... I looked at his eyes again and..... he backed away.

"Maybe u should call him. " Zac said as he sat down on the chair again

"No, my decision is final. " I said

He looked at me and gave me a soft smile as he shook his head "Yes"

"It's getting late I don't think u should go home alone .... if you would like I can drive u to your house "

Then it hit me .... where tf am I going to go !? Where am I going to live now !!!!! I have no one. I'm alone in this world , it's just me and my baby .

"Are you okay ?" Zac asked

"Yeah.... don't worry I'll be fine ." I said giving him a fake smile