33

Graysons POV

I could barely move, it was as if I was paralyzed. The only thing I could move was my  hands.

I saw Kylie walking towards me, I made straight eye contact with her and I could see the pin in her eyes .

"I feel so dizzy " I said

She didn't say a word, she just kept walking close to me. She looked at me and without breaking eye contact she sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry" she placed her hand on top of mine "I never wanted to hurt you, but I have to do what I'm supposed to do " she leaned in a gave me a soft kiss. Tear ran down her face making the kiss salty . "I love you , but I have to say goodbye just like you have to say goodbye to this world"

My eyes widen as those words left her mouth. I couldn't move or do anything. I just stared at her in shock.

"This is not how it was supposed to end like " she wiped her tears away " I fell in love with you, and I wasn't supposed to ." She his her face with her hands as she sobbed

"What are you talking about ?" I tried to get up but I was unable to

"Amaya and Polo are going to be here in a few minutes, you're going to sign a paper so we are legally married and then you die" she said looking at me

"You can't do that "

She smiled " I can. I don't want to but I have to. That's how life works. This was all your fault" I could tell how mad she was getting the more she spoke "If you had forgotten Vanessa I wouldn't- Ahh" she screamed out in
frustration

"You knew since the beginning I loved Vanessa"

"I thought I was going to be able to change that, we thought she was dead and then when we found out she wasn't everything went downhill  for us " she got really close to my face " Now that I think about it, this is the best. If I can't have you then no one will, I was only here for your money. I fell in love ,yes  I did  but you didn't fall in love with me because of that fucking bitch . I'm not letting you guys have a happy ending "

Before she could say anything else Amaya and Polo walked in the room with a guy.

"We're ready, just give him the paper and let him sign it. We don't have time for that bs of a ceremony " Amaya said to the guy.

The guy looked so scared, he just nodded and gave me a paper and a pen

"Sign it and we'll we done with all this bullshit" Polo said blankly

"No" I replied throwing the paper on the floor

Amaya picked it up and threw the paper and pen at me

"Sign it right now " she creamed at me putting a gun in front of my face "or you die "

Kylie didn't do or say anything she was just standing there like nothing was happening .

"You're going to kill me anyway, why would I give you my money ?" I looked at her straight in the eyes

Vanessas POV

We waited for Grayson for a whole hour and he was no where to be found .

"He's not coming , we're just wasting time"  I said In disbelief

"No, something must of happened to him. He wouldn't do that" Ethan said as he got close to me and pulled me in for a hug "You know him, he would never do that to someone, and specially not y'all"

"Then where is he ?" Gabriella asked. Her face was sad, her hazel eyes didn't glow like they usually do. I could see the worry in her face

"The house !" I screamed, they both looked at me confused " Aunt Marys house ! The one she has here and gave to y'all as a birthday gift ! Remember the one we would go to every weekend !"