2

I woke up early to get ready for school. I wanted to look extra good today, why? Because it was Grayson's birthday, and well, of course, Ethan's too.

I wore a short but not too short, white dress pared with white Nike air force 1 because I could never wear high heels to school. Im just not a high heels girl and I knew my mom is going to criticize me about it. That's why I hurried to do my makeup and curling my hair, so I could be out the door before she saw me.

I had a whole plan, a few weeks ago I went to a jewelry store where I choose a bracelet for Gray that hopefully is special to him as it is to me.I was giving him two gifts the bracelet and one late at night ...if you know what I mean.  I planned a special dinner for us with a happy ending, little did I know the happy ending was going to ruin everything.

For his 1st present I got him a gold bracelet with both of our names on it and the date we started dating. I think he's really going to like it, or at least I hoped.

I made my way to school, as I got there I saw Grayson with Ethan and a bunch of his friends. out in the parking lot. I got out of my car and ran all the way to were Grayson was, as I reached him I jumped to his arms and I kissed him. Everyone around went "uh" like fucking middle schoolers making both of us laugh.

"Happy Birthday babe," I said and I kissed him one more time. I was about to say something else but  Ethan fake coughed because I hadn't said happy birthday to him and I immediately felt bad "Happy birthday to you too Ethan !" I said as I gave Ethan a hug "here I got you something is something small but I hope u like it !" I said giving Ethan a little tiny box that had a necklace in it. A necklace he saw once when we went shopping and he always wanted it so I got it for him.

"Oh my god!" he said with a huge smile on his face "Vanessa thank you wow! This is amazing thank you, seriously! I love you !" Ethan said as he hugged me and spinned  me around

"You're welcome E !" I said smiling

Ethan, he is my best friend and regardless of my relationship with Gray, we are very close and act like brother and sister. I mean one day we're going to become sister and brother In law ;).

"Oh babe I got you something too, I really hope you like it!" I said to Grayson as I handed him the box with the bracelet in it. I was growing anxious as he grabbed it and started to open it, I really hoped he liked it!

He opened it and his eyes glowed, he looked at me and a big smile grew on his face

 "Princess!" he said "This is beautiful. this is the best gift I've ever gotten ! I absolutely love it! I'll never take it off! Thank you beautiful "he gave me a kiss making me smile immediately. I was so happy and relieved he liked it because it meant a lot to me.

He put it on and it looked amazing on him.

"Okay love birds lets go to class " Ethan said laughing as we made our way inside.

After school, the boys and I went to dinner together. I know I said it was going to be a special dinner between Gray and I but I felt so bad for leaving Ethan out so I decided to change everything and make it a dinner of us three. 

We had a great time, our dinner was filled with great delicious food, good energy, lots of Ethan and Grayson telling embarrassing stories about each other which I enjoyed so much. It was just overall great and filled with laughter. After dinner, Ethan said he was going to meet up with his "friend" Kaitlin which we know she's not his friend she is more than that but I didn't want to bother him about it today, on his birthday. So when he left I just winked at him and hugged him goodbye making him roll his eyes but give me a smile. 

Now it was finally time for Grayson's last birthday present which i was extremely excited for.

"Gray," I said a bit nervous, but when his hazel eyes met mine I relaxed and a wave of confidence hit me " I have one last present for you," I said in a seductive voice which made Graysons eyes go dark filled with lust as he knew exactly was I meant.

"Mmm," He bit his lip " baby show me," he said with a husky voice making my pants wet 

"I have the house alone tonight baby " I said as I started kissing on his neck

"Vanessa we're driving babe " Grayson said as his whole body got tense

"Imma make tonight the best fucking birthday night you've ever had " I whispered to his ear as I kissed and bit softly on his earlobe making shivers go all the way up to his spine.

I love the effect I have on him, I knew I was about to make him feel so good. 

Hope you enjoyed this! Xoxo
-Michelle Ramirez