15

I got up hella quick like I had fire up my ass and started putting. My shoes on.

Idk where I'm going to go but I can't stay in New Jersey he'll find me , FAST.

I mean it's a little town mostly everyone knows each other and people here love talking and gossiping about everyone so I wouldn't be surprised if they're already talking about me leaving with Zac ....

I opened the door slowly hoping I wouldn't wake up Zac, unfortunately for me Zac hadn't fallen asleep and he was laying on the couch with his phone on his hand.

He obviously notice me and looked at me confused, I mean ofc he was going to look at me confused asf. For god sake it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm literally just standing here not saying anything ..... i completely froze. My brain was working but I couldn't say or do anything .... god I felt so stupid .

"You can't sleep ?" Zac asked as he got up from the couch and walked towards me grabbing my hand making me feel safe and calm, we then both sat next to each other.

I looked at him as he looked at me with a now worried face since I haven't said anything at all , the only thing I got out was "he's coming "

"Who ?" He asked giving my hand a little squeeze making me look at his beautiful blue eyes

As soon as I made eye contact with him I broke down in tears , I couldn't hold it in anymore .

He hugged me and played wrong my hair as I literally broke down..... I then calmed down and took deep breaths , "I have to go if not he's going to find me !" I said getting up from the couch

"Grayson ? , why would he find you? He's in LA isn't he ?" Zac asked . At this point I think Zac thinks I'm a fucking lunatic and tbh I don't blame him.

"No!!! He's coming back !! He posted it on Instagram he's coming for me !!! He's coming to see me !!! I don't want to see him .... I can't "

"Vanessa breath, maybe this is a sign and you guys should be together. He's fighting for your he didn't give up ..... he's coming back for your and he's coming back for one reason and one reason only , and that's because he loves you"

"I don't want him to find out about the baby Zac, that would ruin everything. He can't find out I have to disappear from his life just as he has to disappear in mine"

"What are you so afraid of ? Why don't you want him to know that you're pregnant with his baby?"

"Because it wouldn't help my situation either way!!! And it would ruin his life just like it's ruining mine! I don't want his family to do the same thing mine did to me! I don't want him to feel the pain I feel knowing my dad is so disappointed in me, knowing that they hate and they wish I was dead.... knowing that I ruined our reputation .... I don't want the world to talk shit about  him  just as they're talking shit about me now ! I don't want him to suffer just as much as I am! I'm willing to do this alone go through everything alone just for him to be happy and have the life he deserves, I love him so much that I rather suffer for him to be happy " I said to Zac and I meant everything I said

It wasn't only just bcs His career being ruined it was more than that. His family is just like mine, we're important in New Jersey and for us reputation counts it's a small town and everyone talks about everyone i rather people know that i left Grayson and never came back than Them knowing Grayson got me pregnant at 16. I don't want him feeling the pain I felt when my family turned their back on me, I don't want him feeling alone and worthless like I do right now. His parents are so proud of him & Ethan and I don't want that to be ruined, he has such an amazing relationship with his parents just as amazing as I had it with my dad and I don't want him to go through the pain I'm going through knowing my dad probably hates me and doesn't want to know anything about me. I'm doing it for him, for his happiness .

Zac then got up from the couch and gave me his hand I took it but looked at him confused

"I'm not letting you go alone, I told you Zanessa is on and you agreed so wherever you go i go " he said smiling

"No Zac I can't do this to you! This is like moving and changing your whole life..... I don't want to flip your whole life around , we just met ...." he cut me off

"I like adventures and I think this is one I really want to be apart of " he said giving me a smile and a wink which made me smile slightly

"Fine ..... although .... idk where should we go ?" I said

"Eh don't worry I have a few friends in Chicago we can go there , plus is a beautiful place and it would be really fun to live there imagine all the fun thing we can do "

"I mean Chicago sounds amazing but do you think they'll let us stay I mean I don't know them .... I'm a stranger to them I don't think-"

"They'll love you, come on let's go. Well just stay in their place for a few days I have saved up some money, we'll find a job and we'll get our apartment our house fast don't worry " he said as he grabbed my hand

I grabbed my backpack and we both got in the car and well.... should I say goodbye New Jersey hello Chicago ?.......